The Battle Talus in The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is not only a boss but a portable enemy outpost as well since it can carry Bokoblins on its back. There are a couple of them in the game that you can defeat. In this Zelda TotK guide, we go over all the Battle Talus locations and give you tips on how you can beat one.
All Battle Talus Locations In The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)
The following are the Battle Talus locations in The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
- West of Hyrule Castle (0206 0534 0001)
South of Lanayru Wetlands (1258 -1181 0111)
- Hyrule Field, near Mount Daphnes (-1360-0790 0010)
East of Hyrule Castle (-0774 0793 0001)
- Tabantha Frontier, near Strock Lake (-1447 1038 0137)
South of Hyrule Ridge (-1360 -0790 0010)
Hyrule Field, east of Hyrule Garrison Ruins (-0104 -0787 0041)
Tips To Beat Battle Talus In Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom
The following are some tips that you need to keep in mind when taking on the Battle Talus in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
- Defeat the Bokoblins one after the other.
- Run to the side to avoid attacks.
- Use the small window of opportunity after its attack to deal damage.
- Use the Ascend ability to get to the platforms.
- Aim for the big rock on the summit. This is the weak point of the boss.
- Jump off after 5-6 attacks on the weak point to avoid taking damage.
- If you do not jump off it will launch you into the air and you will take damage.
- Repeat this process until you defeat the Battle Talus
This is where you can find the Battle Talus and how you can defeat it in The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). To learn more check out our guide on how to get the Time Armor set. You can also check out our guide on how you can beat the Wind Temple Colgera boss.