Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Susuyai Shrine is one of the simplest ones to complete. There are two basic puzzles that you need to solve and you’ll be done with this shrine in no time. In this guide, I will discuss everything you need to know on how to complete the Susuyai Shrine in Zelda TotK.
Susuyai Shrine Location: Located southwest of the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower (and Lookout Landing) in the Hyrule Field region, you will find the Susuyai Shrine. Its coordinates are (-0785, -0433, 0018).
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Susuyai Shrine Walkthrough
When you enter the shrine you will see a bunch of carts moving from right to left and left to right in front of you. You need to run to the other side but watch out, don’t get hit by the moving carts. Once you’re on the other side, grab one of the carts and place it facing a wall so it won’t run away from you. You can then hit the Zonai Wheel of the cart to make them stop running.
Tip: Grab the cart that has a chest on it so you can get an extra reward for this shrine.
The next step is to place the cart facing the moving wheel. Climb on top of the cart and hit the Zonai wheel to start moving.
On the other side, you will find a spin mechanism that you must spin anti-clockwise for 3-4 seconds. The door in front of you won’t open just yet; after spinning the mechanism for 3-4 seconds use the Recall ability to on it to open the door. Run through the door before it closes.
Now the final step is to place the Zonai Wheel on the rails, use the Ascend ability to get on top of the rails, and then jump in the Zonai Wheel. Hit the wheel to start moving and jump off when you get to the other side. Here’s a complete video tutorial of the Susuyai Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
Susuyai Shrine Video Walkthrough
All Steps Summarized
- Step#1: Enter the shrine and be cautious of the moving carts blocking your path.
- Step #2: Run to the other side while avoiding getting hit by the carts.
- Step #3: Take one of the carts and position it against a wall to prevent it from moving.
- Step #4: Hit the Zonai Wheel of the cart to stop its movement.
- Step#5: Place the cart facing the moving wheel and climb on top of it.
- Step #6: Activate the Zonai Wheel to start moving towards the other side.
- Step #7: Reach the spin mechanism and rotate it counterclockwise for 3-4 seconds.
- Step #8: Use the Recall ability to open the door in front of you.
- Step #9: Quickly run through the door before it closes.
- Step #10: Place the Zonai Wheel on the rails.
- Step #11: Utilize the Ascend ability to get on top of the rails.
- Step #12: Jump into the Zonai Wheel and activate it to start moving.
- Step #13: Jump off the wheel when you reach the other side to complete the shrine.
In Susuyai Shrine, you must navigate past moving carts, stop their movement using the Zonai Wheel, and use one of the carts to reach the other side. Spin a mechanism for a few seconds and activate the Recall ability to open a door. Finally, place the Zonai Wheel on rails, use the Ascend ability to get on top, and ride it to the opposite side of the shrine.
That’s everything you need to know to solve the Susuyai Shrine in Zelda TotK. I also have walkthroughs on Mayamats Shrine and Jiosin Shrine so do check it out before you go.