While roaming around Aionos, you will come across Rest Spots where you will be able to do quite a lot of things. There should be a campfire denoting the location of a Rest Spot. In this Xenoblade Chronicles 3 guide, we have detailed all there is to learn about different things that you can do while resting at a Rest Spot.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Rest Spots
Below, we have a complete rundown of all the things that can be done while resting at a Rest Spot:
- HP: You can replenish HP of all the members.
- Chat: This option lets you chat with different members to get questlines.
- Level Up: It lets you spend all your accumulated EXP to level up different members of the team.
- Gems: While not available from the beginning of the game, it also lets you craft gems that can be crucial when it comes to boosting different stats.
- Meals: While resting at a Rest Spot, you will be able to get meals that increase the amount of EXP that you can get from different activities.
- Manual Saves: You can also do manual saves while resting at a Rest Spot.
Change Clothes: Lastly, you can also change clothes.
This is all we have got in our Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Rest Spots guide. Be sure to see our detailed Xenoblade Chronicles 3 wiki page for more help on the game.