Xbox Series X specs have finally been revealed and it looks like Google’s “powerful” and all-mighty streaming service is no match for Microsoft machine. Google was apparently too busy trying to beat current-gen consoles in terms of raw power that it forgot about the arrival of PS5 and XB Series X.
While we don’t know how powerful PS5 is, the recent hardware specs reveal at least puts Xbox Series X ahead of Google’s streaming service. According to Microsoft, Xbox Series X hardware is capable of delivering 12TFLOPs of graphics performance, enough to hit 4K/60FPS. In comparison, Stadia is at 10.7 TFLOPs.
Xbox Series X Specs
- Processor – Custom 8-core AMD Zen 2
- Teraflops – 12 TFLOPS
- RAM – GDDR6 up to 16GB
- Storage – Custom NVMe SSD
- Ray Tracing – Yes
- Maximum resolution – 8K
- Maximum framerate – 120 frames per second
- Key features – Quick Resume for suspending multiple games, Dynamic Latency Input, Variable Refresh Rate
XB Series X is set to release this Holiday season and while the price isn’t yet confirmed, we can expect it to be around $499. If Microsoft can pull off something under $499, it’ll be a huge edge for the console against Sony who is reportedly struggling to finalize the price.
- Minecraft Dungeons Secret Mission Arch Haven Guide - May 24, 2020
- Minecraft Dungeons Secret Mission Creepy Crypt Guide - May 24, 2020
- Maneater Mutations and Evolutions Guide – All Tiers, Bonuses, Stats - May 23, 2020