Pets in World of Warcraft can offer various benefits, from providing companionship to helping you complete tasks. Having a pet can give players an edge in completing quests — they can help gather and hunt resources, provide extra damage during battles, or even detect traps and other dangerous situations. They’re also great for providing emotional support and can even help you learn to appreciate the game and its story in a new way. One of the most popular pets in World of Warcraft is Ichabod, but it’s quite rare because it will only be available for a limited time. However, don’t worry! In this guide, I’ll tell you how to get the Ichabod Pet in World of Warcraft.
To get the Ichabod Pet in WoW, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The World of Warcraft Dragonflight launch party will be held from November 28 at 3:00 PM to December 12 at 11:59 PM. This event is organized by Support a Streamer.
- You need to participate in that event through your Twitch Account.
- Choose one of the Official twitch streamers and watch their stream.
- You must purchase a total of two (2) subscriptions to earn the reward while streaming. However, the Tier doesn’t matter.
- It’s up to you can use any device purchase for purchasing a subscription.
- For your hard work, you will be given a WOW Code. Redeeming this code will nab you the Ichabod Pet!
Redeeming the Code
- To redeem your code using “Battle.net” follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Your Brower, Type “Battle.net,” and press enter to open the website.
- Now login to your Ballet Account.
- Select account overview and enter the code when prompted.
- Click on the “Redeem code” Button.
Also, please note that the offer is only available for the following regions:
- North America
- The Middle East
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- New Zealand
There might be a case your code is expired. The expiry date of the code is 31-12-2022 at 11:59 PM.