In one of the side jobs, Chippin’ In, you will have to find Johnny’s grave in the oil fields. This is a major side job because it not only gives you Johnny’s gun, car, and jacket, but you can also get the secret ending.
Last updated on October 12th, 2022 at 12:10 pm
You must answer and follow the correct dialogue path to set yourself up for the secret ending. The dialogue options come when you are searching for the grave in the oil fields.
Remember that if your choices aren’t correct, you will most likely get the secret ending. You can still get it if you end with a 70% friendship percentage with Silverhand. However, getting 70% limits you to choices that benefit your relationship with Johnny, so less freedom.
Here’s the list of options you need to follow:
- Let’s do something about that.” Inscribe Johnny’s initials when prompted.
- “The Guy who Saved My Life”
- “Nah, fucked the up too.”
- “What do you want from me?”
- “OK. But as second chances go, this is your last.”
- “You were a real dick in the beginning.”
- “When you said you let down your friends…”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Rogue.”
That’s everything you need to know about choosing the suitable options to know what to say to Johnny in the Oil Fields. To learn more check out our A Little Help From My Friends walkthrough guide. Be sure to check out Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Ending Guide as well.