Railjack is a battleship that can be built in the latest Warframe update “Rising Tide”. Even though you might think that building a battleship is easy, let me tell you this it isn’t. The Railjack can be built in the quest also called “Railjack” and it is a very tricky quest without a doubt. This guide will include all the details on how to build Railjack in Warframe.
How To Build Railjack Battleship In Warframe
There are a total of 5 steps involved in building your Railjack in Warframe:
The first step requires you to complete certain tasks to access the Bare hull. After completing the tasks you can gain access to the core of Railjack. You will start by unlocking the Dry Dock and some other tasks and upon completion, you will meet Cephalon Cy again.
He will give you a quest to go to the marked location and interact with the Fuselage over there. When you approach the Fuselage 2 Sentient Drones will try to bother you and you will have to deal with them.
After you have interacted with the Fuselage and the scan completes go back to Cephalon for your next task. The next task to visit the Dry Dock. You now have to visit the Fuselage which has some requirements (resources).
The resources you need are 1 million Credits, 3000 Plastids, 15k Rubedo, 30 Neutral Sensors and 100 Cubic Diodes. If you want to know how to farm Cubic Diodes then check out our guide on it. After putting the Fuselage on repair you can start collecting resources for the next step.
After 12 hrs have passed and the repair is now complete Cephalon Cy will give you your next task. In the next task, you all have to go to Earth to locate something. Once you arrive at the location you will have to scan the Propulsion system and wait for the scanning to complete.
Deal with any enemies that come to interrupt the scanning. After the scanning is complete go to the Dojo to start repairing the Propulsion system. The resources that you will need to repair the system are 1 million Credits, 1000, Cryptic, 30 Orokin Cells, 20k Nano Spores and 60 Carbides. After putting the system on repair you can start collecting resources for the next step.
After the Propulsion system has been repaired Cephalon will give you the task to go to Lua and interact with Port Nacelle there. The same as before when you arrive you will have to interact with it and start the scanning and some enemies will intervene so take care of them.
After that when the scan completes go back to the Dojo to repair the Port Nacelle. The repair will require 1 million Credits, 5000 Circuits, 27k Alloy Plate, 200 Control Module and 60 Carbides. After putting the port on repair you can start collecting resources for the next step.
After 12 hours have passed and the repair is complete Cephalon will send you to Venus to interact with Starboard Nacelle. Go there and as usual wait for the scan to complete while dealing with the enemies around. Once the scan is complete go back to the Dojo and you will have to repair Starboard Nacelle. It will require 1 million Credits, 500 Fieldron Samples, 50 Morphics, 35 Neurodes and 100 Pustrels. Pustrels can be found by mining red ores in veins to check whether there is Pustrels.
The last step is the same as the previous steps. Cephalon will send you to interact with Tail Section on Sedna. After you deal with the enemies and the scan completes go back to the Dojo. Repair the Tail Section which will require 1 million Credits, 10k Ferrite, 4500 Polymer Bundle, 15, Argon Crystal and 80 Copernics.
Best Railjack Weapons in Warframe
Railjack in Warframe offers players the chance to engage in space combat, and having the right weapons is crucial for success. Here’s a breakdown of the top weapons for pilots, gunners, and ordnance:
1. Best Pilot Weapons:
- Apoc: Known for its rapid-fire capability, the Apoc is a reliable choice for pilots. It offers consistent damage output, making it a favorite among many.
- Carcinnox: This weapon stands out for its ability to inflict status effects on enemies. Its projectiles can slow down foes, giving pilots an advantage in dogfights.
- Photor: If you’re looking for a beam weapon, the Photor is your best bet. It delivers continuous damage, making it effective against tougher enemies.
2. Best Gunner Weapons:
- Pulsar: The Pulsar is a hitscan weapon, meaning it instantly hits its target. It’s perfect for gunners who want to ensure every shot counts.
- Cryophon: This is a close-range weapon that can freeze enemies in their tracks. It’s especially useful when enemies get too close for comfort.
- Glazio: Another freezing weapon, the Glazio offers a continuous beam that can immobilize foes, making them easy targets.
3. Best Ordnance Weapon:
- Tycho Seeker: When you need to deal massive damage, the Tycho Seeker is the way to go. It’s a homing missile that can target multiple enemies, ensuring maximum destruction.
Remember, while these weapons are top-tier, the best choice always depends on your playstyle and the specific mission at hand. Experiment with different combinations to find what works best for you.
Best Railjack Parts In Warframe
In Warframe’s Railjack missions, not only are weapons essential, but having the right parts for your Railjack can make a significant difference in your space combat experience. Here’s a breakdown of the top Railjack parts:
1. Best Railjack Shields:
- Zetki: Known for its robust defense capabilities, the Zetki shield offers high protection against enemy attacks. It’s a top choice for those who prioritize defense.
- Lavan: This shield provides a balanced defense with a faster recharge rate, making it suitable for those who want a mix of protection and agility.
2. Best Railjack Engines:
- Vidar: The Vidar engine stands out for its speed, allowing Railjacks to navigate space swiftly. It’s perfect for those who want to get in and out of combat zones quickly.
- Zetki: If you’re looking for power and durability, the Zetki engine is a solid choice. It offers a balance between speed and strength.
3. Best Railjack Reactors:
- Lavan: The Lavan reactor provides a consistent energy supply, ensuring that your Railjack’s systems are always up and running.
- Vidar: With the Vidar reactor, you get a boost in energy capacity, allowing for prolonged use of abilities and weapons.
4. Best Railjack Hulls:
- Zetki: The Zetki hull is known for its durability and can withstand heavy enemy fire, making it a top choice for those who prioritize survivability.
- Lavan: Offering a balance between defense and agility, the Lavan hull is suitable for players who want a versatile Railjack.
Best Railjack Mods And Crew
In Warframe’s Railjack missions, having the right mods and crew can significantly enhance your gameplay experience. Here’s a comprehensive guide on the top Railjack mods and crew members:
1. Best Railjack Mods:
- Hyperstrike: This mod boosts the damage of your Railjack’s turrets, ensuring that you pack a punch against enemies.
- Section Density: Enhance the critical chance of your turrets with this mod, allowing for devastating critical hits.
- Conic Nozzle: Boost your Railjack’s speed with this mod, ensuring swift navigation through space.
- Predatory Instinct: This mod increases turret damage when your Railjack’s health is low, providing a much-needed boost in dire situations.
2. Best Railjack Crew:
- Engineer: An essential crew member, the Engineer ensures that your Railjack’s systems are always in top condition. They repair damages and keep the ship running smoothly.
- Gunner: The Gunner operates the Railjack’s turrets, ensuring that enemies are kept at bay. Their expertise in weaponry is crucial for successful missions.
- Pilot: The Pilot navigates the Railjack through space, ensuring safe and efficient travel. Their skills are essential for dodging enemy fire and navigating challenging terrains.
- Defender: The Defender protects the Railjack from boarding parties and close-range threats. Their combat skills are vital for keeping the ship safe from intruders.
That is all for our Warframe Railjack guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on farming Cubic Diodes.