The long-awaited Warcraft 3 Reforged got an update recently for its beta version. Fans will be happy to know that the best brings a number of changes and improvements to the mix. Blizzard wanted the latest update to be tested by Mac users especially as they have been experiencing problems with the OS. According to Warcraft 3 Reforged 220.127.116.11 beta update notes, performance and stability is improved for menus and gameplay. Developers have also worked on updating local fonts.
Last updated on July 22nd, 2020 at 04:59 am
- All locales have functioning voice-over and portrait animations again
- Classic camera restored
Dev Note: The camera position moved by ~10% when we started drawing the game fullscreen to support the new console UI – the original game stopped drawing where it met the original UI. We’re working on adjustments to the washed-out team colors making Wisps or similar elements with transparency faint in classic.
- The early game should no longer have a crash with no error
- Volcano effect should no longer cause huge hitch or crash
- Game screens should load more than audio
- We’re still investigating the desync that seems most associated with LegionTD
There are other fixes in the works as well for future updates. Many of the issues were acknowledged by Blizzard’s post.