Are you a fan of Vampire Survivors looking to add a new twist to your gaming experience? Then look no further than the newly-added Magic Banger relic. This item, introduced in the game’s 0.5.2 patch, allows players to have complete control over the game’s music options, breaking the previously-locked associations between characters, stages, and weapons.
With the Magic Banger, players can now choose any background music they want for any stage, regardless of their current character or weapon selection. It’s a small but fun addition that could provide a whole new layer of enjoyment for fans of the game. Keep reading to discover how to obtain this new item and explore the exciting new locations it unlocks.
How to Find Magic Banger Relic in Vampire Survivors
If you’ve been reading many articles and guides about this topic online and find yourself confused, you’re not alone. Some report that the Magic Banger is in the Inlaid Library but that’s not true anymore. To find Magic Banger in Vampire Survivors you need to look for it inside the Mad Forest.
Complete list of Music Available in Vampire Survivors
|Song Name||Plays In|
|Extinguished Flame||Avatar Infernas (Boss)|
|It Stares Back||Avatar Infernas|
Inlaid Library Secret Area
|Before Concession X||Holy Forbidden|
|The Eudaimonia Machine||Eudaimonia Machine|
|Temptation of the Occult||Secrets|
|Moms are Tough||Zi’Assunta|
|Song of Mana||Poppea|
|Red & Blue||Pugnala|
|Roaring Thunders||Tiny Bridge|
|Mighty Illusion||Bat Country|
|I Might Survive||Boss Rash|
|Needs more Fighting||Boss Rash|
|Born to be Undead||The Bone Zone|
|Unholy Invocation||The Bone Zone|
|No Mortals Allowed||Green Acres|
|Barely Staying Alive||Moongolow|
|When the Clouds Drown||Moongolow|
|Vempair Survaivors||Il Molise|
|I’m Every Reaper||Cappella Magna|
|Before Concession||Cappella Magna|
|Castle People||Gallo Tower|
|Gaze up at the Stars||Gallo Tower|
|Iron Green Intent||Dairy Plant|
|It’s Raining Minotaurs||Dairy Plant|
|The Begining||Mad Forest|
|Forest Night Fever||Mad Forest|
|Reincarnated Echoes||Inlaid Library|
|Libro Inferno||Inlaid Library|
|Happy Birthday||Sammy (once at level 30)|
|The World Eater||Je-Ne-Viv (Boss)|
|Ashes of the Banished||Abyss Foscari|
|The Heart of the World||Luminaire Foscari|
|Hide and Steal||Keitha Muort|
|Slaying Dragons||Maruto Cuts|
|An Introduction to Sorcery||Eleanor Uziron|
|Tides of the Foscari||Lake Foscari|
The game features music modifiers that alter the way the game’s soundtrack is played. Choosing hyper mode will change all stage themes to a higher tempo and key, while selecting inverse mode will switch the themes of Stages 1-5, Moongolow, Bone Zone, and Boss Rash to their “Side B” tracks. Each theme has three modifiers: normal, hyper, and forsaken. The hyper modifier increases the tempo and key, while the forsaken modifier decreases both.
Things You Need to Know About Magic Banger
- As Giovanna levels up her companion Gatti Amari, her theme gradually shifts from a slower tempo to a faster one, creating a dynamic experience for the player.
- In a previous update (0.7.3), the Magic Banger was located at the western end of the Inlaid Library starting area. However, the developers have since moved its location to another spot.
- The Green Acres Challenge has undergone a name change in patch 0.9.0 and is now known as No Mortals Allowed, giving it a more ominous and foreboding tone.
- The Forsaken variation of Iron Green Intent was originally played in The Bone Zone, but it was replaced by Unholy Invocation in patch 0.10.0, providing a fresh and new soundtrack to the stage.
- In an earlier version of the game (prior to patch 1.0), Il Molise’s theme was Song of Mana, but the developers decided to replace it with Vempair Survivors for a more engaging and immersive experience.
- Boss Rash’s theme used to be No Mortals Allowed, but in patch 1.0, the developers replaced it with Needs More Fighting, resulting in a more energizing and intense soundtrack for the boss battle.
That’s everything you need to know on where to find Magic Banger in Vampire Survivors.