Our Valorant guide will help players with Twitch Prime skins for the game and how players can get them.
How To Get Valorant Twitch Prime Skins
Valorant has officially launched and the game has Twitch prime skins up for grabs till June 12. Here we will discuss how you can get these Twitch Prime skins and how much they cost.
There are a total of 5 Twitch Prime skins available in the in-game store. These skins can be purchased individually or can be bought as a bundle for Valorant Points, which is an in-game currency. The following are the Twitch Prime skins along with their store prices.
- Valorant Prime Bundle – 7100 Points
- Prime Spectre – 1775 Points
- Prime Knife – 3550 Points
- Prime Classic – 1775 Points
- Prime Vandal – 1775 Points
- Prime Guardian – 1775 Points
As for the worth of these Prime skins in real-world money, 1000 Valorant Points cost $10 so the bundle will cost players $70. If you want to buy the skins individually, then each skin will cost around $17.
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Easy Anti-Cheat Untrusted System File Fix, Crash At Startup, Stuttering, Long Loading Times Fix - July 11, 2020
- F1 2020 Ego Dumper Crash Fix, Black Screen, Stuttering, No Audio, Low FPS, Crash At Startup Fix - July 11, 2020
- F1 2020 Acclaim Guide – How To Increase Acclaim, Press Interviews, Rivalries - July 10, 2020