To slay the variety of monsters in V Rising you need to get your hands on the best weapons. There are a plethora of weapons in the game including swords, axes, spears, maces, and more. In this guide, we will list down the best weapons available in the game.
V Rising Best Weapons
Here’s a list of weapons available in V Rising:
- Whirlwind: +35% physical damage inside an AoE for 1.1s.
- Shockwave: Summon a projectile for 70% physical damage, and launch enemies in the air. Use the technique again to teleport to the target to perform 3 attacks for 25% physical damage on each hit.
- Rain of Bolts: Shoot 5 bolts at the target for 40% damage on each hit, snaring the target for 1.5s.
- Snapshot: Shoot a bolt for 75% physical damage, spell cast interrupt, and snare for 2s.
- Camouflage: Get invincibility and movement speed increase for 3s. The primary attack does 80% physical damage and incapacitates for 3s.
- Elusive Strike: Dash forward and deal 60% physical damage before coming back. Snare enemy for 2s.
- Howling Reaper: Create an AoE on the target location to deal 20% physical damage every 0.25s for 2.5s.
- Tendon Swing: Create a small AoE on the target to deal 125% physical damage and snare for 2s.
- Harpoon: Throw a spear for 70% physical damage and pull enemies.
- A Thousand Spears: 8 Stabs in front of you for 30% physical damage on each hit. The attack can be canceled by using it again and performing a thrust attack for 50% physical damage.
- Smack: Create a Cone AoE to deal 50% physical damage and incapacitate for 1.2s.
- Crushing Blow: Jump and slam down to deal 110% physical damage and snare for 2s.
- Frenzy: Dash forward to deal 100% physical damage, 30% attack speed for 0.8s.
- X-Strike: Throw 2 axes each dealing 85% physical damage.
That’s everything you need to know about weapons techniques and skills in V Rising. If you to know more about this game, check out Tristan Bos Fight, Tannery Building, and Alpha Wolf Boss Fight.