Resident Evil apparel event is now live in The Division 2 and brings a lot of cosmetic items based on the popular horror franchise. Nemesis mask is one of the cosmetic items that players can get in the event. In this The Division 2 guide, we will help players with how to get the Resident Evil Nemesis mask.
How To Get The Resident Evil Nemesis Mask
To actually get the Nemesis mask in The Division 2, players need to collect all of the Resident Evil apparel items. This means, collecting all of the apparel items in the Resident Evil Apparel Caches. Players first need to get the following Resident Evil item in The Division 2 to unlock the nemesis mask.
- Umbrella Corporation Operative helmet
- Umbrella Corporate Operative pants
- Corporate weapon skin
- Scratch Pad weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation Operative shirt
- Crimson weapon skin
- Decorator weapon skin
- Dapper weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation weapon skin
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. beret
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Claire Redfield jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Leon Kennedy jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. boot
The outfits mentioned above, except for Leon Kennedy’s RPD attire, can be acquired one outfit at a time by either increasing your agent’s SHD level or using the Premium Credits. Players will get a Resident Evil Event Key by increasing the SHD level four times. Since players will be opening caches with these keys, none of the caches will drop a duplicate. Meaning, players are guaranteed a new outfit that they don’t own every time they open a cache.
Once players have thee 21 outfits, they’ll be rewarded with the Nemesis mask. However, the Resident Evil Event Keys will be given to players till February 15 and the event ends on February 22.