Ubisoft has announced that The Division 2 Episode 2 will drop on October 15 as part of its Year 1 content drop. The Episode is titled “Pentagon: The Last Castle” which players will be able to download with Title Update 6.
According to Ubisoft, Title Update 6 is the biggest update yet for The Division 2 that also brings “a variety of game improvements and a new Conflict PvP mode”. However, The Division 2 Episode 2 will only be available for Year 1 pass holders and UPLAY+ subscribers on October 15.
As for the rest of the community, they’ll have access to Pentagon: The Last Castle on October 22. But, the “changes and improvements, as well as the new mode” will be available for all on October 15.
The Division 2 Episode 2 brings two new main missions “Pentagon” and “DARPA Research Labs”. Furthermore, it features a new “Technician” Specialization which includes:
- Signature Weapon: P-017 Launcher – a multi-missile launcher. Agents can lock-on and hit up to six enemies (depending on available ammo). With a simple push of a button, six missiles are unleashed to seek out their targets.
- Sidearm: Maxim 9
- Skill Variant: Artificer Hive
- Grenade Mod: EMP Grenade
Not only that, it also brings Classified Assignments available at the Boathouse and Embassy.
- Marina: Outcasts have been moving weapons and supplies into a boathouse on the Potomac River, which was used as a transport depot during the outbreak to move assets to the Potomac Center and Roosevelt Island. Agents must investigate and seize all the weapons they can find.
- Embassy: A Joint Task Force helicopter filled with supplies was shot down by the Outcasts and crashed through the roof of the Mexican Embassy in Washington D.C. Agents will be tasked to locate the helicopter rescue the pilot and secure the supplies before the Outcasts get there.
Here is what The Divison 2 Title update 6 brings for all of the players on October 15.
Major Fixes and Improvements
- Named Items overhauled
- Crafting Changes
- Recalibration Changes
- Filled Brands
- Inventory Management 2.0
- Increased stash space
- Rebalance of talents and weapons
- Dark Zone Server Transfers
- Updated Thieves’ Den Vendor
- Dark Zone Supply Drops Changes
- Occupied Dark Zone Ambushes
- Normalization in Dark Zone changes
- Conflict: Loadout Selection during map voting
- Bonus armor visualization increased
- Conflict: End of Match Rewards changes
- Stored tutorials
New Conflict PvP Mode
This game mode pits two teams of four against one another in a best-of-seven round battle in D.C. “Rounds will end once an entire team has been eliminated or time has expired. Team Elimination provides a teamwork focused tactical experience for players”. Last but not the least, The Division 2 Episode 2 or title update 6 brings a new PvP map “The Wharf” which is set on an abandoned fishing harbor.
The Division 2 is a third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- How To Fix Error 0x80070052 “The Directory Cannot Be Created” - February 28, 2020
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 800B0100 - February 27, 2020
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 80246005 - February 26, 2020