Independent development studio Newcore Games has announced that the highly anticipated new demo of The Devil Within: Satgat, a 2.5D action-adventure platformer, will be coming to Steam during the Steam Scream Fest on October 26th PDT.
Newcore Games was able to work with Matthew Kiichi Heafy, guitarist and lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Trivium, in making tracks for The Devil Within: Satgat. The new demo features 2 of Matthew Heafy’s tracks, which can be heard on the title screen and at the final boss fight of the demo! You can check out the demo on Steam now.
Alongside new tracks created by Matthew Heafy, the updated demo of the game boasts several significant improvements and changes, such as:
- Upgrading to Unreal Engine 5.2, allowing for major optimization upgrades
- A complete revamp in the storytelling to make it more player-friendly
- Adjustments to the combat mechanics to enhance player experience
- An updated skill learning system tied to exploration
- More interactive maps
- A renewed HUD and overall user interface
- Improved character modeling
- A 2.5D action-adventure platformer.
- Engage in stylish battles against formidable foes.
- Search for hope in a world of despair.
- Wield a sword and upgrade marksmanship skills.
- Master advanced offensive, defensive, and mobility abilities.
- Uncover clues by vanquishing Arch Devils.
- Discover the secrets of a dark world.
- Explore a vast, interconnected world with varied landscapes.
Let us know what you think about The Devil Within: Satgat demo coming to Steam and whether or not you are interested in checking it out.