If you play Overwatch 2 on a gaming controller, you must have the best settings. Playing the game becomes a laborious task if the key binds are not set properly for the controller. So what we’re gonna do here is, we will give you the best settings for controllers that will overall improve your game command and help you achieve those high ranks you so desperately desire.
You must note that these settings are only general advice, and some options will defer depending on your preference. For example, the sensitivity settings may need to be tweaked according to your liking. So, feel free to vary any of these settings to your liking until you find something that suits you the best.
Best Setting Controller Settings For Overwatch 2
- Horizontal Sensitivity – 50
- Vertical Sensitivity – 35
- Under Advanced: Aim Assist Strength – 100
- Aim Assist Window Size – 70
- Aim Assist Legacy Mode – Off
- Aim Assist Ease In – 30
- Aim Smoothing – 0
- Aim Ease In – 30
- Invert Vertical Look – Off
- Invert Horizontal Look – Off
- Vibration – Off
- Swap Movement/Aim – Off
- Legacy Movement/Aim – Off
- Aim Technique – Linear Ramp
- Enable DualSense Trigger Feedback (PS5 only) – Off
Best Settings For Nintendo Switch Overwatch 2 Controller (Advanced Gyro Settings)
- Gyro-Aiming YAW Axis Sensitivity – 15
- Gyro-Aiming Roll Axis Sensitivity – 25
- Disable Gyro while using Stick – On
- Gyro-Aiming Pitch Axis Sensitivity – 18
- Invert Gyro-Aiming Pitch Axis – Off
- Invert Gyro-Aiming YAW Axis – On
- Invert Gyro-Aiming Roll Axis – Off
You can tweak the settings by choosing whatever suits you the best, depending on your main hero. It would be better if you tried these settings before playing any matches in the same training area. Better to test your controls before plunging into a real match.
No doubt playing Overwatch 2 will be tough for many players, even those not using the appropriate settings on their controllers. We hope these settings tricks have worked for you, and you can continue playing to the best of your ability.
That’s all we have for the time being, but if you need more help, here are some more Overwatch 2 guides you may find helpful: