The Leviathan Creatures in Subnautica: Below Zero are the ones that roam underwater and are the biggest creatures in the game. Many YouTubers have posted videos on Youtube and other socials of them getting attacked by these creatures in-game for the first time. This article showcases all the locations of Leviathan Creatures there are in Subnautica: Below Zero.
Subnautica: Below Zero Leviathan Creatures Locations
YouTubers didn’t know where to look for these creatures in the game, but luckily for these content creators, these creatures roam deep under the water and were found by some of the content creators on planet 4546B. There are quite a few creatures of this size in the game.
There are a total of seven Leviathan Creatures, these are the big predators in the water and will attack anything they see roaming around. You never know when and where these creatures are going to appear from. Fortunately, not every Leviathan will attack you, which means you can relax while visiting some of these creatures. This is the list of all the Leviathan Creatures and their nature:
- Glow Whale, found in Lilypad Islands and East Arctic. Herbivore.
- Chelicerate, found in Tree Spines, Purple Vents, and East Arctic. Carnivore.
- Void Chelicerate, found in World Edge. Carnivore.
- Shadow Leviathan, Fabricator Caverns, and Crystal Caves. Carnivore.
- Ice Worm, found in Arctic Spires. Carnivore.
- Ventgarden, found Tree Spires. Herbivore.
- Juvenile Ventgarden, found in Tree Spires. Herbivore.
Each Leviathan Creature is unique and has that horror feel to it, which makes them more intimidating. You can visit each one of them if you want to explore everything in the game.
This is everything we’ve got in our Subnautica: Below Zero Leviathan Creatures locations guide. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Subnautica: Below Zero wiki guides.