Character Customization is present in a large variety in Stoneshard. This means that there are loads of attributes In Stoneshard that help you in battle hence you will need to know about them in detail. In this guide, we are going to cover everything that you need to know about Attributes in Stoneshard.
The following is what you need to know about Attributes in Stoneshard:
Energy and Vitality Attributes
- Health:- The maximum amount of damage you can take before you ultimately face death.
- Health Restoration:- The rate at which you regain health.
- Healing Efficiency:- Notifies how much healing you receive from each source.
- Max Health threshold:- your max health that you can regenerate to.
- Energy:- This allows you to use your abilities.
- Energy Restoration:- The rate at which you regain your energy.
- Damage Taken:- The total damage you take from any source.
- Damage Reflection:- The damage reflected back to the enemy.
- Life Drain:- The amount of health you regain on a successful hit on the enemy.
- Energy Drain:- The amount of energy you gain on a successful hit on the enemy.
- Protection:- The amount of physical damage you can absorb before your health is affected.
- Fortitude:- The negative status effects wear off quicker the more fortitude you have.
- AP:- It stands for ‘Attribute Points’. These can be used to boost your primary stats. Every time you level up, 2 AP are received.
- SP:- It stands for ‘Skill Points’. These can be used to learn new abilities. Every time you level up, 1 SP is received.
- Level:- Each level you gain, the more stronger you get. The level cap is set at 30.
- Experience:- The number of points you gain.
- Received experience:- The number of points you gain for killing enemies.
Strength:- Strength commands the following primary abilities:
- Critical Efficiency
- Body part Damage
- Armor Damage,
- Block Chance
- Block Power
- Critical Efficiency
- Melee Damage
Agility:- Agility commands the following combat abilities:
- Critical Chance
- Counter Chance
- Fumble Chance
- Dodge Chance
Perception:- Perception lets you be aware of your surroundings to easily detect danger and attack with precision so you don’t miss those critical hits. It commands the following abilities:
- Accuracy, Stealth
- Critical Chance
- Ranged Damage
- Bonus Range
Vitality:- Vitality commands your endurance and how long you can survive. It influences the following abilities:
- Max Energy
- Energy Restoration
- Healing Efficiency
- Health Restoration
- Max Health
Willpower:- Willpower affects your Magic capabilities and increases pain tolerance. It commands the following abilities:
- Magic Resistance
- Pain Resistance
- Magic Power
- Abilities Energy Costs
- Cooldown duration
- Main-Hand Damage:- The damage you inflict using your main hand weapon.
- Off-Hand Damage:- The damage you inflict using your off-hand weapon.
- Weapon Damage:- Modifies the damage you deal.
- Magic Power:- The damage and potency of spells you cast.
- Accuracy:- The chance to strike the target. The Dodge Chance of the target affects the accuracy of your attack.
- Critical Chance:- The chance to land a powerful attack and deal even higher damage.
- Critical Efficiency:- It is the extra damage you inflict with your critical hits. It also increases the potency of critical spells.
- Block Chance:- The chance to block an incoming melee hit and neglect some of its damage. Having a shield equipped will allow you to also block ranged attacks.
- Block Power:- The maximum amount of damage you can neglect when you block an attack. Blocking has 50% less effectiveness with Magic and Nature damage.
- Counter Chance:- The chance to deliver a counter-attack when you receive a melee attack from an opponent.
- Dodge Chance:- The chance to completely dodge an attack.
- Fumble Chance:- The chance to deal only 50% of the true damage of an attack.
- Lock-picking & Disarming:- The chance to pick a lock or deactivate a trap.
- Stealth:- The effectiveness of stealth mode.
- Knockback Resistance:- The chance that an attack, which can knock you back, will not do so.
- Stun Resistance:- The chance that an attack which can stun you will be negated.
- Bleed Resistance:- The chance that the attack which can cause you to bleed will not be applied.
- Spells Energy Cost:- The amount of energy you need to cast a spell.
- Skills Energy Cost:- The amount of energy you need to use a skill.
- Cooldown Duration:- The time needed for the ability to be used again.
That is all for our Stoneshard Attributes guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on armor.