Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Festival is now live and Ubisoft has also announced the upcoming Wrath of the Druids Expansion that is will be available on April 29th. In this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guide, we are going to go over how you can start the Ostara festival.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Festival
You need to update the game to 1.2.0. After that, you can enter the east side of the colony. This will start a cutscene in which Eivor talks with Alvis and Alwin regarding the Ostara Festival.
To experience the Ostara Festival, players must reach England and complete one of the first narrative arcs – either Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire. The festival will then be triggered automatically when players visit the settlement. To access the May-Queen activity, players’ settlement must have reached Level 3.
The Festival takes place from March 18th to 8th April. During this time you can complete a number of side activities to get Festival Currency which you can use to get new skins and other cosmetic items such as tattoos. The activities include:
- Settlement decoration activity
- Drinking, Archery, and Fighting mini-games
- Three new character quests: Eivor can enjoy an Egg Hunt, the May-Queen celebration, and protect the settlement against night spirits
- Exclusive rewards including settlement decorations and customization items
Furthermore, three new skills: Fearless Leaper lets Eivor land a mastered falling attack atop enemies, while the Raven’s Loot and Loot Food skills increase Eivor’s efficiency when at range or fighting close-up.
There are two other updates coming soon that are going to add more content into the game including:
- Mastery Challenge: A second update will add a new game mode building on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s core combat mechanics, bringing a highly replayable combat experience. A Master arrives at the settlement, inspiring Eivor to train and perfect challenges to become a Master.
- Additional rewards
This is how you can start the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Festival. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on how you can use Transmog. For more content related to the game be sure to check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guides hub.