In Starfield’s vast cosmos, the Spaced trait represents a character’s adaptation to the void of space. This trait indicates that your body has become acclimated to the conditions of space, offering both advantages and drawbacks depending on your environment.
United Colonies Native Trait Explained
- Special Dialogue Options: Being a native of the United Colonies opens up exclusive dialogue choices, particularly when interacting within UC systems and planets. These options can make speech checks easier to pass, providing a smoother communication experience.
- Enhanced Mission Rewards: Completing missions for the United Colonies faction can yield better rewards, thanks to your allegiance and understanding of the faction’s needs and objectives.
- Increased Crime Bounty: While the benefits of being a United Colonies native are evident, there’s a catch. Other factions view you with suspicion, resulting in a significantly increased crime bounty when you cross paths with them.
- Faction Allegiance: The United Colonies Native trait sets your character’s faction, meaning you cannot combine it with any other faction allegiance trait due to conflicting loyalties.
How To Get United Colonies Native Trait
- Character Creation: At the start of Starfield, players can opt for the United Colonies Native trait as one of their initial three trait choices.
- Console Commands: For those who enjoy tailoring their gameplay, specific console commands can be employed. To add the United Colonies Native trait, use the command:
player.addperk 00227FD4. If you wish to remove the trait, input the command:
you can also approach Administrator Rookes at the Colonial Health and Human Resources Office located in the MAST district of New Atlantis. Engage in a dialogue related to the United Colonies Native trait, and when prompted, select the option to remove the trait.
Is the United Colonies Native Trait Worth It?
The United Colonies Native trait offers a blend of advantages and challenges. The exclusive dialogue options and enhanced mission rewards can be invaluable, especially if you’re deeply involved with the United Colonies faction. However, the increased crime bounty from other factions can pose potential threats. Players should assess the benefits of closer ties with the United Colonies against the risks of heightened tensions with other factions to determine if the United Colonies Native trait aligns with their gameplay style and objectives.