In Starfield, the Introvert trait is designed for those who prefer solitude over company. This trait is reminiscent of the Lone Wanderer perk from Fallout 4. When players have the Introvert trait, they experience increased endurance when adventuring alone. This means they can exert themselves more without getting tired quickly. However, there’s a twist. If they’re accompanied by human companions, their endurance decreases, making them tire faster. It’s important to note that the Introvert trait cannot be combined with its counterpart, the Extrovert trait.
Introvert Trait Pros And Cons
The following are the pros of Introvert trait:
- Increased Endurance: When adventuring solo, players with the Introvert trait can go longer without feeling the effects of fatigue.
- Damage Resistance: Navigating space alone grants players with this trait a damage resistance bonus, making them tougher against potential threats.
Here is the con:
- Decreased Endurance with Human Companions: If you’re traveling with human allies, the benefits of the Introvert trait are negated, and you’ll find yourself tiring more quickly.
How To Get Introvert Trait
There are a couple of methods to obtain the Introvert trait:
- Character Creation: At the beginning of Starfield, players can select the Introvert trait as one of their three trait choices.
- Console Commands: For those who enjoy customizing their gameplay, specific console commands can be used. To add the Introvert trait, input the command:
player.addperk 00227FD8. If you decide you no longer want the trait, use the command:
How To Remove Introvert Trait
If you ever reconsider your preference for solitude, there are ways to remove the Introvert trait:
- Talk to Keeper Aquilus: Visit Keeper Aquilus, a major NPC, who can assist in removing the trait for you.
- Visit Andy Singh: Alternatively, you can head to the House of the Enlightened in The Well, New Atlantis, and engage in a conversation with Andy Singh. As you chat, an option to remove the trait will appear.
Is The Introvert Trait Worth It In Starfield
The value of the Introvert trait largely depends on your playstyle. If you enjoy solo exploration and want to benefit from increased endurance and damage resistance, this trait is a solid choice. However, if you often team up with human companions in Starfield, the trait’s benefits diminish. For those who prefer robotic companions, like Vasco, the Introvert trait can be a valuable asset. In essence, weigh the pros and cons based on your gameplay preferences before opting for the Introvert trait.