In Starfield, players who prefer close-quarters combat know the struggle of finding a melee weapon that isn’t just a makeshift tool but a reliable extension of their combat style. While the options may seem scarce, there’s one weapon that stands out for its finesse and lethal precision: the Syndicate Enforcer, also known as the Syndicate Katana. This unique blade isn’t just a statement piece but a formidable ally in your spacefaring adventures.
How To Get Syndicate Enforcer In Starfield
Getting the Syndicate Enforcer requires a bit of strategic decision-making. Players have two options: either align themselves with Rujin Industries by committing to their faction quest line or opt for a more stealthy approach by infiltrating the Syndicate Hideout in Ebbside.
For those who prefer the thrill of infiltration, here’s how you can sneak your way to this prized possession:
- Locate the Entry Point: Start your quest in Ebbside. Look for an orange structure with a grate on the roof, which serves as your secret passage into the hideout.
- Infiltrate the Hideout: Pick the lock (it’s a simple one) and follow the ventilation shaft down into the depths of the Syndicate’s lair.
- Find the Weapon: Navigate your way to a large server room filled with various equipment. Your prize awaits in a yellow weapon crate on the central table. But be warned, taking the weapon counts as stealing, especially if you’re not aligned with Ryujin Industries.
Note: Fury AK-47 goes very well with the Katana as a secondary weapon.
The Syndicate Enforcer isn’t just about aesthetics; it’s a lightweight, high-damage katana that boasts two unique boons, making it a coveted asset for melee combat enthusiasts. Here are the details:
- Weapon Type: Melee
- Damage Type: Physical
- Damage: 49
- Mass: 1.35
- Value: 12,894
- Rare Effects:
- Berserker: The less armor you wear, the more damage you deal.
- Lacerate: Inflicts random bleed damage on targets.
While the Syndicate Enforcer is a powerhouse in its own right, wielding it requires tactical prowess. The key is closing the distance with enemies swiftly to avoid incoming fire. Once in range, the katana’s high damage and special abilities ensure you can take down adversaries before they know what hit them. However, remember that your defense is low, especially if you’re leveraging the Berserker effect, so quick reflexes and smart positioning are crucial.