Bethesda titles are known for their incredible worlds, characters, and bugs and Starfield is no exception. Starfield players report a landing bug in the “High Price to Pay” main quest which doesn’t allow players to land at the lodge. In this Starfield guide, I will help you fix the landing bug in the “High Price to Pay” quest.
High Price To Pay Bug Fix
The High Price to Pay bug occurs when you arrive at the Jemison planet. Players find that all landing points in New Atlantis, including The Lodge, are grayed out, making it impossible to interact with them and continue the quest. This bug can be frustrating as it hinders the game’s progress.
Fortunately, the solution is relatively simple and quick:
- Go to a Neighboring System: Open the space map and gravity jump to any nearby system, such as the Sol or Sakharov systems.
- Return to Alpha Centauri: Wait a few seconds, head back to the Alpha Centauri system, and approach the Jemison planet again.
- Attempt Landing Again: Try landing at The Lodge again and the bug should be resolved this time, and you can continue with the quest.
Other Fixes You Can Try
- If the above steps don’t work, a simple game restart might do the trick.
- Engaging in side activities or exploring new planets before returning to the High Price to Pay quest can sometimes help resolve the bug.
- Recent patches, such as the update on December 11, have addressed various issues, including one where progress could appear blocked if “Supra et Ultra” was completed while returning to the Lodge during the “High Price to Pay” quest. Update Starfield if you haven’t already to fix the bug.
That is all for our Starfield guide on how to fix the “High Price To Pay” landing bug. If you are facing errors and issues with other PC games or your PC then also see our hub for commonly occurring PC errors and their fixes.