AMD is a renowned company that pours a lot of quality into any product that they make. Established in 1969, it has been around for 53 years and has led the semiconductor industry in many domains. However, errors are prone to any software and hardware on this planet and AMD’s Ryzen Master is no exception in this case. Recently, an error regarding the drivers has been reported as a common Windows issue that says Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed. Here is how to fix the Ryzen Master Driver error.
How To Fix Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed
These types of errors usually occur due to driver incompatibility issues, corrupted configured registry, and third-party software interference. It can be resolved through several solutions that we have gathered from the internet.
Through detailed research into this topic, we’ve found several possible reasons for the malfunctioning of Ryzen Master. First of all, as the name suggests, the Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed error could be related to a wrong installation of chipset drivers, which is resulting in the incompatibility issue at hand.
Second, the configured registry file may be corrupted, since many people have reported this as the root cause of the issue. Another reason for such an error might be third-party software disturbing the Ryzen Master. A common example of these would be antivirus software since they have complete control of what to block, what to run, or which driver to halt and disable. The following are the fixes that’ll help you with the Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed error.
Fix# 1 – Registry File May Need Editing
Error rectifying for a case where configured registry file corruption is a cause, asks for the registry value to be edited. First of all, create a backup for your registry before following the steps below.
- Click Start Menu and search ‘regedit’.
- Press the Enter key and navigate Registry.
- Click the Yes button on UAC prompt.
- Locate this path:
- Look for the AMDRyzenMasterDriverV13 folder and permanently delete it.
- Click Yes on administrator window
- Then, locate this path:
- On the right side, double click on ImagePath.
- Remove ‘\??\’ from the value data.
- Click OK and restart your computer.
Fix# 2 – Clean Boot And Check
Third-party software interfering with the Ryzen Master Driver is another cause if the Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed error on Windows. It’s convenient to reboot your PC and disable applications at startup, which is known as a clean boot.
Clean boot will create a clean slate for AMD Ryzen Master to operate without any interference and would allow you to find the root cause of your error, by enabling the software one by one.
- On the Start Menu, search for Run Program or pressing Win + R keys.
- Type in MSConfig on the Run Program and click OK.
- A popup would appear, and on it, locate the ‘Selective startup’ in the General tab.
- Go to the services tab and click on Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Then click on Disable All.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Restart your PC to allow it to apply the new settings. After that, open AMD Ryzen Master and see if the error still prevails or not.
Fix# 3 – Disable Third-Party Antivirus
Usually, the antivirus messes with the functions of the software, drivers for PC components, functions, and other processes. Yes, they are a must for security reasons but they can cause damage to software as well; by deleting files it deems to be malicious. So, try disabling the antivirus to fix the Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed error and see if it works.
- Click the Up-arrow icon to the bottom and right of the screen.
- Right-Click on the third-party antivirus software.
- Click disable for 10 minutes and check if your error is resolved or not.
If the methods have worked for you, then bravo! However, if it’s still not resolved, then try looking for a repair tool for such a problem. Restoro Repair Tool is a legitimate software to scan your files and see what went wrong that allows you to replace the corrupted and missing files. If you are facing errors and issues with other PC games or your PC, then also see our hub for commonly occurring PC errors and their fixes.