Resident Evil 3 Remake has herbs like the previous games and in this guide, we are going to go over what these do. We are also going to go over the combinations of these herbs and their effects.
Survival in Resident Evil 3 is pretty hard and if you are going to survive Raccoon City then you need to have a few herbs in your inventory at all times.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Herbs, Combinations And Effects
The following are the different combinations of herbs and what they do:
- Green Herb – Restores a small amount of health and cures parasite status effect
- Red Herb – Cannot be used on its own
- Green Herb x2 – Restores significant health and cures parasite status effect
- Green+Red Herb – Fully restores health and cures parasite status effect
- Green Herb x3 – Fully restores health and cures parasite status effect
Herbs are not the only items that you can use for crafting in the game. You can also use different items in order to craft ammo for weapons. The following is how you can craft different types of ammo in the game:
- Handgun Ammo – 2x Gunpowder
- Shotgun Ammo – Gunpowder + High-Grade Gunpowder
- MAG Ammo – 2x High-Grade Gunpowder
- Explosive Rounds – 2x Explosive A
- Flame Rounds – Explosive A + Explosive B
- Acid Rounds – 2x Explosive B
These herbs can save your life in the game. That is all for our Resident Evil 3 Remake herbs guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on how you can unlock the shop in the game. For more content, you can check out our Resident Evil 3 Remake guides hub.