Are you trying to find all the weapons in Remnant: From The Ashes? Well, you have come to the right place. There are a plethora of weapons in the game and while some are easy to get your hands on, others are hidden behind doors, chests, or must be bought. Our Remnant: From The Ashes weapons locations guide will explain where to find all weapons and what are best weapons you can use to hunt down the toughest of bosses.
Updated on July 15, 2023: Our Remnant From the Ashes weapon locations guide is updated with new information. We have added locations for more weapons, suggestions for the best weapons in Remnant From the Ashes, and brought more clarity to the topic.
Remnant: From The Ashes Weapons Locations
One of the weapon types in Remnant: From The Ashes is “Long Guns.” Some of the long guns in Remnant can be found across the map while others can be bought. Here are the locations of the long guns.
Handguns serve as secondary firearms in Remnant: From the Ashes. They are versatile and can be used in various situations. Here are the locations and acquisition methods for some of the handguns in the game:
- Hive Cannon: Found in a swampy location where Ixillus is. You can craft it after winning the Ixillus Boss Fight with a Hivestone and 7 Lumenite Crystals.
- Hunting Pistol: Located in a Sewer Dungeon on Earth (Hidden Grotto). Obtain the key from the ailing Hunter at the dungeon entrance to get it.
- Magnum Revolver: Found in Ward 13. Give the lucky coin to Ace to get this revolver.
- Repeater Pistol: You start off with this in Ward 13 after choosing an Archetype. Ace provides it. It can also be crafted.
- Submachine Gun: Located on a table in Ward 13. You can get it by completing the Ward 13 Keycard Puzzle.
- Spitfire: Crafted with 1 Blazing Heart, 7 Lumenite Crystals, and 650 Scrap after defeating Singe.
- Curse of the Jungle Gods: Acquired by defeating the Ravage Boss.
Long Gun Locations
Long Guns are your primary firearms in the game. They offer more firepower and range than handguns. Here are the locations and acquisition methods for some of the long guns in the game:
- Assault Rifle: Found on Earth in a Random Dungeon. Use the Monkey Key to open the door and get it.
- Beam Rifle: Located in dungeons at Rhom locations. Open the door to the dungeon that is North of the Monolith Checkpoint to find it.
- Chicago Typewriter: Found on Earth. Save the 2 Liz’s to get it.
- Coach Gun: Can be bought from Rigs for 600 Scrap in Ward 13. It’s also the starting weapon when you choose the Ex-Cultist archetype.
- Crossbow: Given by the Elf Queen in exchange for the Guardian Heart.
- Devastator: Crafted with an Unclean Heart and 7 Lumenite Crystals after defeating the Harrow boss.
- Eye of the Storm: Crafted with a Totem Antler and 7 Lumenite Crystals after defeating the Totem Father boss.
- Hunting Rifle: Starting weapon for Hunter Archetype. Can also be bought from Rigs for 600 Scrap in Ward 13.
- Particle Accelerator: Crafted with 7 Luminite crystals and 650 scraps, along with the Void Silver that Claviger drops after defeating the Claviger Boss.
- Shotgun: Can be bought from Riggs for 600 Scrap in Ward 13. It’s also the starting weapon for Scrapper Archetype.
- Repulsor: Crafted with the Dreamer’s Mana you obtain at the end of the Nightmare Boss Fight.
- Ricochet Rifle: Found in Yaesha. Chase and take down the Blink Thief in a random dungeon to get it.
- Sniper Rifle: Located in the basement of the Church. It’s in the corner with some lockers and some pallets in front of it.
- Sporebloom: Crafted with a Spore Gland, 7 Lumenite Crystals, and 650 Scrap after defeating the Ent boss.
Melee Weapons are used for close combat and they can deal a ton of damage. Here are the locations and acquisition methods for melee weapons in Remnant From the Ashes:
- Blade Of Adventure: This is your starting weapon.
- Guardian Axe: Crafted after defeating the Ixillus Boss.
- Lost Harpoon: Acquired by defeating the Harrow Boss.
- Petrified Maul: Crafted with a Twisted Heart, 7 Lumenite Crystals, and 650 Scrap after defeating the Ent Boss.
- Riven: Given by the Undying King in Rhom when you give him the Guardians Heart.
- Scar of the Jungle God: Acquired by winning the Ravagers Boss Fight.
- Scrap Hammer: Can be bought from Rigs for 450 Scrap in Hanger 13. It’s also the starter weapon for Scrapper Archetype.
- Scrap Hatchet: Can be bought from Rigs for 450 Scrap in Hanger 13. It’s also the starter weapon for Ex-Cultist Archetype.
- Scrap Sword: Can be bought from Rigs for 450 Scrap in Hanger 13. It’s also the starter weapon for Hunter Archetype.
- Smolder: Crafted after defeating the Singe boss.
- Scythe: Can be purchased from the Elf Queen for 700 Scrap in Corvus.
- Voice of the Tempest: Acquired by winning the Totem Father Boss Fight.
- Wastelander Flail: Acquired by finishing the Cursed Trial in Rhom.
- World Breaker: Crafted with the Stone of the Guardian, 7 Lumenite Crystals, and 650 Scrap after taking down Claviger.
Crafting Boss Weapons
Defeating bosses in Remnant: From the Ashes allows you to craft certain weapons. After you have gathered the items that enemies drop, go to the ground level of Ward 13, close to the Ward Crystal. Look for the Non-Player Character (NPC) and interact with them. This will allow you to access the Crafting Menu.
Lumenite Crystals are the cost of upgrades you get so find them around the world as loot or purchase them. You can improve Boss Weapons to +10 and then wear them from your loadout whenever you want.
Best Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes
Choosing the best weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes largely depends on your playstyle. However, some weapons stand out due to their unique abilities and high damage output. Here are our top picks:
- Assault Rifle: This weapon is a great all-rounder. This AR has a high rate of fire, perfect for dealing with enemies from the distance.
- Beam Rifle: This weapon is excellent for dealing with groups of enemies due to its continuous beam.
- Crossbow: This weapon deals high damage and is excellent for long-range combat.
- Spitfire: This handgun doubles as a flamethrower, making it excellent for dealing with groups of enemies.
- Riven: This melee weapon heals you for a portion of the damage dealt, making it excellent for survivability.
Remember, the best weapon is the one that suits your playstyle the most. So, experiment with different weapons and find the one that suits you the best.
This is the end of our Remnant: From The Ashes weapons location guide. If you need to know more about the game check out our secret achievements and trophies, How to get Iron guide. For all weapons stats and details here is the main weapons guide.