Gearbox Publishing and Gunfire Games have announced today that REMNANT II, their upcoming third-person action-survival shooter, will be available on July 25th, 2023, for the PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. REMNANT II pits players against overwhelming odds alone or cooperatively with two friends as they scour dynamically built worlds with branching quest lines, unique loot, and terrifying enemies.
Fans who digitally purchase the REMNANT II Ultimate Edition will also receive early access to REMNANT II on July 21st, 2023, three days before its official launch date. In addition, if players pre-order any digital edition, they will also get early access to the Gunslinger Archetype Class.
Starting today, fans will be able to choose from three options when digitally pre-ordering REMNANT II from PlayStation Network, Xbox Network, Steam, or Epic Games Store:
Standard Edition – $49.99
- Base Game – Enjoy REMNANT II when it releases on July 25th
Deluxe Edition – $59.99
- Standard Edition content
- Three REMNANT: From the Ashes, armor sets Elder, Void, and Radiant armor sets
Ultimate Edition – $69.99
- Deluxe Edition content
- Early Access – Start playing REMNANT II on July 21st, ahead of the official launch of the game
- Survival Pack – Start the game with a variety of expendable items to get a leg up against powerful foes
- DLC Bundle – Receive three DLC packs for REMNANT II. More details regarding the DLC packs will be announced at a later date. All DLC is expected to be available within one year of launch.
Remnant II plunges players deeper into a devastated world, requiring a mix of methodical and frenetic ranged and melee combat against cunning enemies and punishing boss battles. Enter the fray as a lone wolf or even the odds by teaming up with two friends to overcome daunting challenges. Each time players start a new playthrough of Remnant II, they will be brought into a new world built from a wide pool of locations, enemies, NPCs, bosses, and weapons. These dynamically built levels allow for unique experiences as elements are woven organically into the world and narrative.
An updated Archetype system gives players more flexibility in their play style and lets groups better sync unique passive abilities and stunning powers together in co-op play. Multiple Archetypes can be unlocked, leveled up, and equipped together for a wider variety of play styles.
Let us know what you think about Remnant 2 and whether or not you are interested in checking out the new game.