AMD Radeon Technologies Group has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3. The patch deals with a range of issues but AMD promises more fixes soon. The main highlight I would say is the fix for the overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations. The bug caused the system to hang when over or underclocked.
Rest assured that won’t happen any more thanks to Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.6.3. Other fixes and improvements include ReLive YouTube login, ReLive YouTube Overlay fail, and more.
Following are the patch notes for 2019 Adrenalin Edition 19.6.3.
- YouTube™ login for Radeon ReLive may fail to connect your account.
- A system hang may occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations.
- Radeon ReLive and Radeon Overlay may fail to function correctly after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive.
- Region recording in Radeon ReLive may record black frames when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
- Hyper-V enabled systems may fail to boot after driver installation.
- Radeon ReLive VR fails to install on Radeon RX 570 series graphics products.
Like mentioned above, AMD has promised more fixes in the near future. There are many known fixes currently being worked on.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to enable when playing DOTA™2 in fullscreen mode.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen APUs.
Download AMD Radeon Adrenaline Edition through the Adrenaline client. Update graphics drivers before you continue playing games and stream on ReLive.