Puzzle-solving is one of the key component of Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. One of the earliest puzzles that you will come across is the Water Wheel puzzle in the Lower City. You will need to solve it to progress to the Eastern Forest. This is a brief demonstration to help you easily solve the Water Wheel puzzle in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown.
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Water Wheel Puzzle
The Water Wheel Puzzle is located in a room that features a giant wheel with two poles and a smaller wheel with one pole. The room also contains two pressure plates on the floor and two levers on the ceiling. The objective of this puzzle is to turn these levers to let water flow and stand on the pressure plates to rotate the wheels. The ultimate goal is to reach and pull the lever at the upper right corner of the room to open the door and exit the puzzle room.
Step 1: Activate the First Lever
- Use the poles at the bottom and left of the giant wheel to jump up and reach the handle on the left wall.
- Jump off to the right to hit the first switch on the ceiling with your swords and then drop to the ground.
- Position yourself on the left pressure plate to rotate the giant water wheel 90° counterclockwise, causing the poles to shift to the bottom and the right.
Step 2: Activate the Second Lever
Now use the poles on the smaller wheel to swing up towards the ceiling to reach the other lever and hit it.
Step 3: Pull the Handle Switch
- Stand on the right pressure plate to reposition the swing of the small wheel to the top.
- Stand on the right pressure plate again to adjust the positions of the swings on the larger wheel to 6 and 3.
- Swing the poles across and up to the right to grab the handle in the upper right corner of the room, which will open the door to exit the puzzle room.
This should help you solve the Water Wheel puzzle in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!