There are a number of Time Powers that you can acquire in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. These are basically Special Abilities that you will get as you progress through the story. You can use these Time Powers to access previously inaccessible areas of Mount Qaf. Aside from this, these Time Powers can also come in handy during combat. There are a total of seven Time Powers that you can get in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. Here is how you can do it:
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Time Powers
Sargon, the protagonist, acquires these powers as he progresses through the game’s main quests. Each Time Power offers unique abilities that enhance gameplay and open new possibilities for exploration and combat.
Rush of the Simurgh
- How to Unlock: Begin the second main quest, “The Abducted Prince,” and defeat Jahandar the Manticore in the Lower City.
- Ability: Allows Sargon to dash horizontally forward or backward in the air.
Shadow of the Simurgh
- How to Unlock: Start the third main quest, “The Tiger and The Rat.” In the Depths zone, you will encounter an alternate version of Sargon in a boss battle. Defeat this version to unlock the power.
- Ability: Enables Sargon to place an afterimage of himself, to which he can teleport back.
- How to Unlock: During the fourth main quest, “The Path to The Sands Prison,” choose the path for Dimensional Claw and defeat Kiana in the Hyracian Forest.
- Ability: Allows Sargon to trap items, projectiles, or enemies in a Dimensional Rift and throw them to another location.
- How to Unlock: Also in “The Path to The Sands Prison,” follow the path for Clairvoyance and complete four time-based puzzles in the Sacred Archives.
- Ability: Enables Sargon to enter another dimension, revealing hidden elements near him.
- How to Unlock: Begin the fifth main quest, “The Darkest of Souls,” and defeat Azhdaha. Summon one of the four Celestial Guardians to obtain the power.
- Ability: Grants Sargon the ability to double-jump.
Fabric of Time
- How to Unlock: In the seventh main quest, “Return to the Past,” defeat Varham to unlock this power through a cutscene.
- Ability: Allows Sargon to use a grapple to pull himself to specific locations, grab enemies at a distance, and manipulate objects.
This is everything we have on how to acquire all the Time Powers in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!