God of War: Ragnarok adds new armor sets and levels in order to match the increased difficulty of the game. In order to level up your gear to the max, you will need the new resources. Primal Flame is a resource that you need to max-level your weapons. In this God of War: Ragnarok guide, we go over where you can find Primal Flame.
Last updated on April 11th, 2023 at 04:30 pm
All Primal Flame Locations In God Of War: Ragnarok
The following is where you can find all the Primal Flames in God of War: Ragnarok:
- In the legendary chest located where you free the Lyngbakr’s Tail.
- Reward for defeating Alva.
- Inside the legendary chest on your way out after freeing Hafgufa from the Hive Matter.
- Reward for defeating Nidhogg
- From legendary chest during “The Reckoning” quest in Vanaheim
- Reward for deating Phantom Boss during “The Word of Fate” quest in Midgard
- In legendary chest during “Sigrun’s Curse” in Midgard
- In Legendary chest in Alberich Island in Svartalfheim
- Reward for defeating the Hel-Traveller in Helheim
- Reward for completing Muspelheim Crucible challenges
- Reward for defeating Heimdall
- Reward for defeating Hrist and Mist
- Rewarded from the chest in The Raven Tree
With all three Primal Flames, you can upgrade all of your weapons to level 10. Alva is very quick in her attacks, and she can be very tricky to deal with. You can check out our Alva boss guide to make things easier. In new game plus, she will be even stronger and harder to beat. So make sure you level up your gear and weapons in order to match the new difficulty.
This is how you can get Primal Flame in God of War: Ragnarok. You can also check out our guides on how you can get Celestial Fossil and Mountain Root. For more content, check out our God of War: Ragnarok guides hub.