Tribes of Midgard is a co-op RPG with a number of classes to choose from and Seer is one of the classes that players can choose. Each class in the game has its own unique skill tree and this Tribes of Midgard guide will help players with the complete skill tree of the Seer class.
Tribes of Midgard Seer Skill Tree
Unlocking skills is important as they give players gameplay advantages. Seer is a support class with healing and support abilities. Seer also has some durability abilities that allow them to explore more before returning to the village. The following are the skills that players can unlock for the Seer class in Tribes of Midgard.
- Thunder Embrace – Thunder efficiency Increased by 20%
- Fire Embrace – Fire efficiency Increased by 20%
- Ice Embrace – Ice efficiency Increased by 20%
- Durable Weapons I – 25% Increase in the durability of tools
- Durable Weapons II – 50% Increase in the durability of tools
- Hasty Impulse I – 10% increase in attack speed
- Hasty Impulse II – 20% increase in attack speed
- Yggdrasil’s Roots – Enemies within Seedling’s radius gets stunned
- Tempered – Nullifies Temperature effects
- Weakening Dew – Weakens enemies by +2/4/6/8/10%
- Idunn’s Seedling – 10% chance to deploy a Seedling when healing
- Fast Revive – Reduces the time to revive teammates and yourself
- Hearth Coalescence – Players replenish health and mana when they are in the village