The first of the new expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, Isle of Armor brings us new moves for our beloved Pokemon. In this guide, we will take you through all the new moves added with the Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor DLC. These new moves include Tutor Moves, Signature Moves, and more.
Pokemon Sword and Shield All-New Moves – Signature Moves, G-Max Moves, Tutor Moves
You need the Isle of Armor expansion part to get your hands on the following moves in Pokemon Sword and Shield. We will update the guide with more moves as we progress ourselves.
Isle of Armor Tutor Moves
There are two new Tutor Moves in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor DLC.
- Burning Jealousy: This is a fire type move that targets both enemies and does burn damage to those with stat boosts.
- Grassy Glide: This is a grass type move that gives you increased priority when used in Grassy areas.
Isle of Armor Signature Moves
There are four new signature moves in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor.
- Wicked Blow: This is a Possibly Dark move for Urshifu. It is a single strike style move that is guaranteed to get a critical strike even with stat boosts.
- Surging Strikes: This is another signature move in Isle of Armor for Urshifu. It is a rapid strike style move that lands a critical hit on enemies even with stat boosts. Surging Strike is a Possibly Dark new move.
- Dragon Energy: It is for Regidrago and is a Dragon-type signature move. Regidrago will take the shape of a dragon’s head and shoots intense dragon energy from its mouth. The more HP you have the greater the power of this signature move.
- Thunder Cage: It is an Electic type move for Regieleki legendary Pokemon. The legendary Pokemon shoots intense bolts of electricity from its lower half, trapping enemies in the cage of lightning in addition to doing a lot of damage.
There are 7 new G-Max Moves in Isle of Armor expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield.
- G-Max One Blow: This is a dark type single strike move exclusive to Urshifu in Sword and Shield. The move can deal damage to enemies that use Protect or Max Guard.
- G-Max Rapid: This is a water type rapid style attack for Urshifu in Isle of Armor. The move can deal damage to enemies who use Protect and Max Guard.
- G-Max Vine Lash: This is a grass type move for Venusaur. It makes damage to linger for four turns in all non-grass types.
- G-Max Cannonade: This is a water type new move for Blastoise in Isle of Armor and it makes damage to linger for four turns in non-water types.
- G-Max Drum Solo: This is a grass type new move for Rillaboom which allows you to ignore enemy abilities.
- G-Max Fireball: This is a fire type move for Cinderace and allows the player to ignore enemy ability.
- G-Max Hydrosnipe: This is a water type move for Inteleon that allows you and it allows you to ignore enemy ability.