While roaming around Paldea, you will come across various types of ‘Treasures’. These items do not have any uses like Held Items but you can sell these for pretty good prices. One such item that you can do this with are Mushrooms. Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet features different kinds of Mushrooms that you can collect: Tiny, Large, Balm, etc. The next question that a lot of players have is if there is a Mushroom Collector in Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet? These vendors in earlier Pokemon titles used to pay a lot for these Mushrooms. Sadly, this is not the case in Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet? So where do you sell Mushrooms in Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet? This guide will tell you everything you need to know.
Sell Mushrooms in Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet
Before we start, do note that while Large Mushrooms sell for a whole lot as compared to Tiny Mushrooms, you will not come across a lot of them which is why try to get as many Tiny Mushrooms as possible.
- To sell Mushrooms, you need to head over to any Pokemart.
- Once there, interact and select the option that reads, I’d like to Sell.
- To see a complete list of every Mushroom that you have in your inventory, select the ‘Treasures’ tab.
- If you want to sell multiple Mushrooms simultaneously, you can press + to bulk sell.
- As for their prices, Tiny Mushrooms can be sold for 250 PokeDollars, Large Mushrooms go for 2,500 PokeDollars, and Balm go for 7,500.
If you are looking for more methods to farm money, you can see our Money Farming tips.
It is as simple as that! This is all we have on where to sell Mushrooms in Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet. For more help on Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet, feel free to see our detailed Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet wiki page.