Recently EA sent out an email to Plans vs Zombies fans asking them to playtest a new game. At the time we didn’t have any idea what this could be, many speculated Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3. Well, it is pretty much Garden Warfare 3 but EA is calling it Plants vs Zombie Picnic.
The game is in Alpha on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Since EA didn’t hire proper playtesters to test the game, the game is out in the wild. At this point, it doesn’t make sense why EA is keeping in a secret.
Plants vs Zombie Picnic Leak
- The game design is similar to Garden Warfare 3
- EA has introduced three new plants “Acorn (Plant Imp with Torchwood mech), Snapdragon ( handles like TF2 Pyro with airblast as well), and Nightcap (cloak and disguise similar to TF2 spy)
- New Zombies are Zombot, Disco Zombie (hovergoat replace), and Surfer
- Soil Survivors comes as battle royale mode
- All original modes return
- All Garden Warfare 1 and Garden Warfare 2 maps return
- No Gnomes, Infinity Time is no longer available
- Garden Warfare 1 Boss mode return with no changes
- Most classes are reworked and feel more balanced except Imp and soldier
- Changes to art style yet it looks pretty similar to Garden Warfare 1
Plants vs Zombie Alpha Plants Roster
- Kernel Corn
- Night Cap (NEW)
- Snapdragon (NEW)
- Acorn (NEW)
Plants vs Zombie Picnic Alpha Zombies Roster
- Foot Soldier
- Super Brainz
- 80s Action Hero (NEW)
- Electric Slide (NEW)
- Captain Deadbeard
- Space Cadet (NEW)
More Plants and Zombie types might be added to the final build of the game but for now, these are the ones we saw in Alpha. Before we let you go, here is a look at the Alpha map from Plants vs Zombies Picnic Alpha.
The new Plants vs Zombie game is confirmed for a Fall 2019 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Ark Genesis Consumables Guide – Where to Find, Stats - February 28, 2020
- Ark Genesis Best Bases Locations – Details and Coordinates - February 28, 2020
- ARK Genesis Structures Guide - February 28, 2020