Peril on Gorgon DLC has launched for The Outer Worlds. This DLC expansion brings new story missions along with new skills and perks. In this The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon guide, we will help players with all of the new skills and perks and what they actually do for the players.
Peril on Gorgon New Skills And Perks
Peril on Gorgon DLC raises the power level cap to 33 and brings 150 new skill points along with a few new perks. Also, each skill has new unlocks that provide substantial benefits to players that decide to specialize their character.
However, players will have to spend all 150 points into a skill to get those benefits.
As I mentioned above, Peril on Gorgon has 150 new skill points along with new skills in each category. The following are the new skills available in Peril on Gorgon.
Melee has two new skills which are as follows.
- 1Hand: 1 handed melee critical hits ignore 100% Armor.
- 2Hand: +50% chance for Power and Sweep attacks to stun.
The new DLC brings three new skills to Ranged class which are as follows along with what benefits they provide.
- Handguns: Critical hits will ricochet and hit other enemies
- Long Guns: non-critical hits ignore 50% armor
- Heavy Weapons: heavy weapons instantly reload if ammo runs out.
The Defense category got only two new skills with the Peril on Gorgon DLC.
- Dodge: 25% chance of stunning enemies within 3m range while dodging.
- Block: Attacker will take damage after a perfect block.
This category gets three new skills with the DLC which are Persuade, Lie, and Intimidate. Here is what these skills can do.
- Persuade: Chance to cower resets after 10 seconds, players can cast Cower on damaged humans again.
- Lie: Scramble resets after 10 seconds after an attack from Automechanical.
- Intimidate: 20% chance of casting Terrified on creatures with a critical strike.
The Stealth category also gets three new skills with Peril on Gorgon which are Sneak, Hack, and Lockpick.
- Sneak: Killing an enemy with a sneak attack won’t alert other enemies.
- Hack: Scramble turned off Automechanicals by hacking them.
- Lockpick: The first item inside any locked container that is free to open can be taken without any consequence.
The Tech category gets three new skills which are Medical, Science, and Engineering.
- Medical: gain +20% Damage per consumable slot used after using the Inhaler. The effect lasts for 10 seconds.
- Science: if the skill high, Crit Chance and way of Science Weapons are determined by Science skill.
- Engineering: Inserting a new mod will 100% recover the existing mod.
This category gets only two skills which are Inspiration and Determination.
- Inspiration: While companions are on Unreliable, players get a 10% Skill Bonus to their skills.
- Determination: Companions can be replaced if the current companion is sent back to the Unreliable.
The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC brings six new perks, two in each tier. These perks have the potential to improve some weaker builds.
Of course, players will have to fulfill unlock requirements for these perks.
- Applied Science: Increases magazine size for Science weapons by 25%
- Nietzsche’s Reward: Players will deal +5% increased damage per flaw they have
- Assassin: Quite weapons deal +25% damage.
- Lone Master: +5 to all skills in none of the companions are in the party. If no companion has been recruited, +10 to all skills.
- Improvisation Master: Improvised Weapondeals +300% Damage and has -75% Degradation.
- Concentrated Fire: Leaving TTD resets the damage increase with +10 damage per subsequent hit.