One of the most important aspects of Palword is harvesting resources, particularly Wheat. It is needed to create Flour which is required for a variety of recipes. However, actually acquiring the Wheat Seeds can be nuanced process. Here is everything you need to know about getting Wheat Seeds in Palworld:
Palworld Wheat Seeds
Grass-Type Pals are your primary source of Wheat Seeds in Palworld. There are quite a few such Pals that you can capture — Dinossom, Cinnamoth, Flopie, Robinquill Terra, etc. are all good options. Dinossoms can be found around the first Fast Travel zone, Plateau of Beginnings. Alternatively, you can find Flopie (and Cinnamoth) near the north of the Rayne Syndicate Tower Entrance. It is also important to note that some Pals cluster together, making it efficient to gather seeds from multiple sources in one area.
If you do not want to go through the trouble of capturing Pals, you will need to head to the Small Settlement from where you will be able to purchase Wheat Seeds for 100 Gold each.
Building a Wheat Farm
After obtaining the Wheat Seeds, your next step is to establish a Wheat Plantation. This requires:
- 3x Wheat Seeds + 35x Wood + 35x Stone
Once you have collected resources, build a Wheat Plantation from the Food section within the Build Menu. This will let you to plant, water, and harvest Wheat Seeds efficiently. Simply place the Wheat Seeds in the prepared soil of your Wheat Plantation. Once the Wheat is fully grown, simply harvest it. It is fairly easy to do!
Things to Keep in Mind
There are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Conserving Resources: While farming, practice conservation of resources.
- Extra Seeds: As you explore, try to open chests, defeat enemies, etc. to possibly find more Wheat Seeds.
- Leveraging Pals for Farming: A few Pals have abilities that can aid in farming tasks like Sowing, Watering, or Harvesting. You should try to utilize these Pals for more efficient farming.
- Building a Flour Mill: To convert Wheat into Flour, you will need to build a Mill using 50x Wood and 40x Stones.
This is everything we have on how to get Wheat Seeds in Palworld. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!