Last Updated on August 1, 2019 by Talha Amjad
Oxygen Not Included is one of those PC games that lets you put in cheats. Cheat codes will help you unlock different modes and even reveal all events. Our Oxygen Not Included Cheats Guide will help you with all the best cheats to unlock God mode, Discover all Elements, and much more.
Players can make the game take all commands by creating (empty) text-file through the “OxygenNotIncluded_Data” folder. You can locate this folder inside the root game folder.
All Oxygen Not Included Cheats
The first thing we will talk about in our cheats guide is how to use Oxygen Not Included cheats. Create an empty text file on your PC and name it “debug_enable.txt.”
The “.txt” file is an extension so the file name you’re looking for is “debug_enable.” Now you will be able to use Debug-commands but keep in mind that you need to restart the game afterward. The method is useful for screen-shot and turns off the HUD with ALT +F1.
Steam users can find this folder by right-clicking the installation folder and clicking on “Local Files” and “Browse Local Files.”
Windows and Linux users should move the “debug_enable.txt” file inside “OxygenNot Included_Data” folder/directory.
Mac users, on the other hand, opening package bundle via a right-click and selecting “Open Package Contents.” Put the “debug_enable.txt” file in the “Contents” folder.
Oxygen Not Included Cheats List
- Discover All Elements — CTRL + F4
- God Mode — ALT + F4
- Instant Build Mode + F4
- DebugToggle — Backspace
- ToggleProfiler — Backquote/Tilde
- DebugPaintForceFlower — AlphaO
- DebugVisualTest — SHIFT + F1
- DebugGameplayTest — SHIFT + F2
- DebugElementTest — SHIFT + F3
- DebugRiverTest — SHIFT + F4
- DebugTileTest — SHIFT + F5
- DebugSelectMalerlia !– CTRL + 5
- DebugToggleMusic — CTRL + M
- DebugGotoTarget — CTRL + Q
- DebugFocus — CTRL + T
- DebugUltraTestMode — CTRL + U
- DebugSpawnDuplicant — CTRL + F2
- DebugPlace — CTRL + F3
- DebugInstantBuildMode — CTRL + F4
- DebugShowTestMode — CTRL + F5
- DebugDig — CTRL + F6
- DebugExplosion — CTRL + F8
- DebugDiscoverAllElements — CTRL + F9
- DebugTriggerException — CTRL + F12
- DebugRefreshNavDell — ALT + N
- DebugTeleport — ALT + Q
- DebugToggleSelectInEditor — ALT + T
- DebugPathFinding — ALT + P
- DebugReloadMods — ALT + M
- DebugReloadLevel — ALT + L
- DebugSuperSpeed — ALT + Z
- DebugNotification — ALT + X
- DebugNotificationMessage — ALT + C
- DebugToggleUI — ALT + F1
- DebugCollectGarbage — ALT + F3
- DebugInvincible — ALT + F7
- DebugApplyHighAudioReverb — ALT + F8
- DebugApplyLowAudioReverb — ALT + F9
- DebugForceLightEverywhere — ALT + F10
- DebugCellInfo — ALT + F11
Primary Debug Mode – Backspace
This mode takes a few seconds to load when the first time you turn it on. The mode helps you do the following:
- Zoom in and Out
- Toggle Fog of War
- Paint Solids and Gasses
- Copy/paste areas of a world excluding dupes
- Save areas as a templete file
DebugInstantBuildMode — CTRL+F4
The mode does the following for your Oxygen Not Included
Build orders will appear without using additional resources
All contruction types and building are available. Even those that aren’t researched yet
Instant blocks on dig orders
Any building where the player can queue up orders for item production, queuing up and order with +1 causes instant production. This takes effect even if the building is recieving no power
Dublicates can be assigned to any job
Fully research subject by just selecting it along with prerequisite research subject
All researches last even if the mode is turned off
- Debug Telepot (Alt+Q) — Selected dupes, critters, plant, and buldings are teleported to the location of the cursor.
- DebugInvinsible (ALT+F7) — Dupes will become invinsible.
- DebugUltraTestMode (CTRL+U) — Speeds up the game performance.
- DebugSpawnDuplicant (CTRL+F2) — Random dupe generation at the cursor.