Junker Queen is one of the new Heroes added to Overwatch 2. She is a tank who loves to be in the enemies’ face. Her entire kit revolves around inflict a status ailment called ‘Wound’ that deals DoT. Aside from dealing damage, it also heals her in the process. In this Overwatch 2 guide, we have detailed all there is to know about playing as Junker Queen, unlocking her, and tips to use her abilities.
Junker Queen in Overwatch 2 is primarily a tank that is rewarded for being aggressive. While playing as her, you need to push together as a team. She does not have any sort of Overshield, etc. but she does get added HP from Commanding Shout. This can be used both as an offensive or a defensive tool. You should also consider using your Quick Melee as much as possible to inflict a lot of ‘Wound’ ailment. As for Ultimate Ability, it always goes in a straight line so you should try to align as many enemies as possible. In this section of the guide, we have provided a brief rundown of all the abilities that Junker Queen brings to the table:
Just like Kiriko, Junker Queen has 2 weapons that she utilizes in the game. These are:
- Scattergun: It is a short-ranged pump-action shotgun that deals decent damage.
- Jagged Blade: She can throw her blade at an opponent to inflict a ‘Wound’ effect. Reactivating the Jagged Blade returns it. Another important thing to note is that the Quick Melee also inflicts ‘Wound’.
When it comes to her abilities, these are all about inflicting the ‘Wound’ effect and healing from it. Her abilities include:
- Adrenaline Rush: This is her Passive Ability. With this, she continuously heals herself from ‘Wounded’ opponents.
- Carnage: She can inflict the ‘Wound’ status ailment on all the enemies in front of her — this effect does a little Damage Over Time.
- Commanding Shout: When used, it increases your HP by +200 and your allies’ HP by +100. Aside from this, it also provides +30% Movement Speed.
- Rampage: This is her Ultimate Ability. When used, Junker Queen charges forward in order to inflict the ‘Wound’ status ailment and preventing them from healing.
This is all we have got in our Overwatch 2 Junker Queen guide. You can also check out our detailed Overwatch 2 wiki page for more help on the game.