One of the two main skill trees in Outward: The Soroboreans DLC is The Speedster. There are 3 tiers in this new skill tree and in this guide, we will go through all of them.
Outward: The Soroboreans All Speedster Skills
To learn the Speedster skills you need to head over to the Harmattan city and speak with Serge Battleborn. All of the Speedster Skills are exclusive to the new DLC so you won’t get them in the base game; DLC is required.
- Universal Skills
- Breakthrough Skill
- Specialization Skills
Anyone can get their hands on the Universal Skills without learning the class Breakthrough Skill.
- Probe – A very low damage attack that boosts the Alertness level on each hit. Evolves into Stronger forms as the level of Alertness rise. You need 50 Silver for this skill. It has a 0.5s cooldown and costs 0.75 Stamina.
- Efficiency – This is a passive skill that requires 50 Silver. Your max Stamina goes up by 25 when you learn this skill.
- Metabolic Purge – Metabolic Purge is a passive skill that requires 100 Silver. Your corruption resistance goes up by 10%.
The Breakthrough Skill is required to start learning more advanced skills by getting access to the Specialization Skills.
- Daredevil – This is a passive skill that requires 500 Silver. It brings down all Skill Cooldowns by 10% per Alertness level.
Specialization Skills are advanced skill unlocked only after getting the Breakthrough Skill.
- Prime – This skill requires 600 Silver and has a 500s cooldown. Prime removes 2 levels of Alertness and resets the cooldown of the next skill using in the next 3 minutes.
- Unerring Read – This skill requires 600 Silver and has 120s Cooldown. It removes 1 Alertness level and cancels the next hit you take in the next 20 seconds.
- Blitz – This is a passive skill that requires 600 Silver. Blitz increases Sprint speed by 5% and running attack damage by 10% per Alertness level.
- Anticipation – This is a passive skill that requires 600 Silver. Anticipation increases physical protection by 2 per Alertness level.
These were all of the Speedster Skills in Outward: The Soroboreans DLC. Head over to the Wiki page for more helpful content.