The latest Outward DLC added two new skills trees and one of them is the Hex Mage Skill. There are three skill tiers for the Hex Mage Skills tree in Outward: The Soroboreans DLC.
Outward: The Soroboreans All Hex Mage Skills
Hex Mage Skills are all available at Ella Lockwell, you can learn all of these skills by visiting Ella at the Harmattan city.
- Tier 1 – Universal Skills
- Tier 2 – Breakthrough Skill
- Tier 3 – Specialization Skills
Universal Skills are available for everyone without the need to learn the class breakthrough skill.
- Jinx – The Jinx triggers a random Hex debuff on the target. You need 50 Silver for this skill. Its cooldown is 5s and costs 8 mana.
- Torment – Activates a related reaction in all enemies afflicted with a Hex. You need 100 Silver for this skill. Its cooldown is 10s and costs 10 mana.
- Nightmares – This is a passive skill that reduces Max Mana burn from sleeping by 25%, also reduces max Stamina burn recovery by 25%.
You need to learn this skill to access more advanced Hex Mage Skills in Outward: The Soroboreans.
- Bloodlust – This is a Passive Skill that requires 500 Silver. Every death around the caster recovers 5 HP, Stamina, and Mana burn.
After you learn the Breakthrough Skill you get access to the Specialization Hex Mage Skills. Keep in mind that Blood Sigil and Rapture are mutually exclusive so you can only learn one or the other.
- Blood Sigil – The Blood Sigil consumes Dark Stone and costs 7 mana. You need 700 Silver for this skill. It creates a magic circle on the ground and some skills become more effective when you cast them within the circle.
- Rupture – The Rapture will detonate all Hexes on nearby enemies, all souls, for related damage. The skill has a 10s cooldown and costs 10 mana. You need 600 Silver for this skill.
- Cleanse – You need 600 Silver for this skill. The Cleanse requires 50% Corruption and a Mana Stone. It creates a Dark Stone, reduces 30% corruption, suffer Extreme Bleeding, and 65 Decay Damage.
- Lockwell’s Revelation – This is a passive skill and requires 600 Silver to learn. It boosts Elemental Damage by 50% when Tired, and 30% when Very Tired.
These are all of the Hex Mage Skills in Outward: The Soroboreans. Check out the Wiki for more help.