Outriders allows players to customize characters to better suit their play style. For each of the classes, there are a number of builds players can create using Class Nodes, Skills, and mods. In this Outriders guide, we will help players with the best Offense Build For Devastator Class that will destroy enemies.
Outriders Offense Build For Devastator
This Offense Build for the Devastator class has only one purpose, to deal damage as much as possible and kill enemies as quickly as possible. Without the right skills and Class Nodes, it wouldn’t be possible.
This Outriders build uses the ‘Havoc’ class node a lot to increase weapon damage. The following are the skills and Class Nodes required for the Outriders Offense Build for Devastator class.
The right skill can make a build really effective and the following are the best skills for the Outriders Offense Build for Devastator class.
Using this skill will allow players to leap into the air and attack enemies from above dealing damage and interrupting enemies in a small radius.
This skill can be really useful with its area-of-effect damage that also interrupts enemies in a small radius around the player.
Use this skill to charge forward and interrupt all enemies in your path and also deal damage. Once the charge ends, players will smash the ground and deal more damage to enemies in a small radius.
Boulderdash is a useful skill as it’s two skills in one. Players can use this skill when they are getting overwhelmed with enemies.
Use this skill to select a target to encase in stone, inflicting Bleed and pulling enemies within a small radius towards the initial target. The stone will then explode, dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Endless Mass is a useful skill as it’ll allow players to gather enemies and then players can use Boulderdash or Gravity Leap skill to obilerate them.
Best Class Nodes
Class Nodes are the main thing that will make this offense build really effective. As I mentioned above, this offense build relies quite a lot on the “Havoc” class node to increase weapon damage. Follow this link to see which Class nodes players need to unlock for the Outriders Offense Build for Devastator class. The following are the Class Nodes along with effects that players will get with the offense build.
- 4x Havoc – Increase your Weapon Damage by 8%
- 2x Armorbreaker – Increase your Armor Piercing by 15%
- 2x Brawler – Increase your Close Range Weapon Damage by 15%
- Assault Adept – Increase your assault weapon damage by 12%
- Heirloom Armor – When an enemy dies in your Close Range, 20% of their Armor will be transferred to you for 10 seconds
- Bull’s Eye – Increase your Critical Damage by 20%
- Assault Master – Increase your assault weapon damage by 7% for each unlocked Concentration class node, Increase assault weapon drop chance by 12%., Assault weapons: Assault Rifle, Light Machinegun, Submachine Gun, and Double Gun.
- Perpetual Motion – Reduce KINETIC skills cooldown by 15%.
- Dry Them Out – Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%
- Bounty Hunter – Increase your damage against Elites by 15%, Elites deal 15% less damage to you
- Ammo Stockpile – Increase your magazine size by 50%
- Steady Hands – Decrease weapon recoil by 30%
- Bulletstorm – Decrease reload time by 20%
- Confrontation – Enemies who damage you will have their physical damage reduced by 10% for 5 seconds. The effect is doubled if you damage that enemy as well
- Altered Charge – When KINETIC skills end, increase your Weapon Damage by 70% for 10 seconds
Now that players know which skills and Class Nodes they need for the Outriders Offense Build for Devastator class and their effects, the following are the stats that this build will make use of in the game.
- Armor – 30%
- Armor Piercing – 20%
- Crit Damage – 20%
- Damage (Against Elites) – 15%
- Damage Taken (From Elites)- -15%
- Drop Rate (Assault) – 20%
- Health – 15%
- Magazine Size – 50%
- Reload Time – -20%
- Skill Cooldown (Kinetic) – 15%
- Weapon Damage – 32%
- Weapon Damage (Assault) – 32%
- Weapon Damage (Close Range) – 30%
- Weapon Leech – 5%
- Weapon Recoil – -30%