Outriders is a game in which players can pretty much create a character that suits their play style. There are a lot of skills and class tree paths, that players can use to create a character unique to their play style. In this Outriders guide, we will help players with the Farming Build for the Technomancer class.
Outriders Best Farming Build For Technomancer
This particular Technomancer build utilizes Ordnance skills and is quite effective for clearing the area of enemies. This Technomancer build is a mixture of support and damage. The most effective use of this build is to quickly kill normal enemies and farm them. The following are skills and Technomancer Class tree path players need for the Farming build.
To make this Technomancer Farming build effective, players need to following skills.
- Scrapnel – Player throws a proximity mine. The explosion deals damage and also interrupts skills for enemies caught in the blast.
- Tool of Destruction – Players equip a rocket launcher that deals damage and interrupts enemies. If players press and hold the skill button, they’ll equip a minigun. The skill remains active unless ammo is depleted or the player switches weapon.
- Blighted Rounds – Players currently equipped weapon is filled with decay-infused bullets that deal toxic damage. Enemies close to the main target will also receive Toxix and 50% damage. The skill lasts until players reload or switch weapons.
Best Talent Nodes
Any Outriders build won’t be complete without the right talents or passive skills. Follow this link to see what talents players need to unlock with their Class Points. This Technomancer Farming build relies heavily on ‘Anomaly Fuelled’ nodes which increases the anomaly power by 6%. The following are the major talents that players will use in this Technomancer Farming build.
- Brain Freeze – Melee attacks also inflict Toxic
- Adrenalizing Antenna – Activating a Decay skill will increase Anomaly Power for the player and allies by 30% for 10 seconds.
- Heavy Absorption – Activating an Ordinance skill increases skill leach by 15% for 7 seconds.
- Emergency Transfusion – Doubles the skill leech if health is below 30%
- Armored Unit – Activating an Ordinance skill increases armor by 50% for 15 seconds
- Team Player – Decreases Elite’s damage by 10% against the player and allies
- Techbond – Activating an Ordinance skill increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
Now that players know what talents or class nodes and skill they need for the Farming build, it time to take a look at the stats as to what advantages they’ll get in combat.
- Anomaly Power is 36%, however, activating a Decay skill will further increase it by 30% for 10 seconds
- Resistance Piercing is 30% and Activating an Ordinance skill increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds
- Skill Cooldown is 15% and Activating an Ordinance skill increases armor by 50% for 15 seconds
- Skill Leech is 21% and Activating an Ordinance skill increases skill leach by 15% for 7 seconds
- Toxic Damage is 40% and Elite’s damage against player and allies is reduced by 10%
- Long-Range Weapon Damage is 15% and Skill Leech is doubled when health is below 30%
- Weapon Leech is 15% and the first shot fired after a reload deals 15% increased Firepower of Anomaly Power. Also, melee applies Toxic