Nioh 2 features a blacksmith location where the player can go to sell, upgrade, and craft weapons, armor, and items. In our Nioh 2 Blacksmith we will discuss everything you need to know about it.
Nioh 2 Blacksmith
To find blacksmith you can check the world view screen under the “Starting Point” menu. The blacksmith serves the following functions:
- Buy and Sell – You can buy and sell weapons and armor for Gold at the Blacksmith in Nioh 2.
- Forge – You can craft weapons, items, and armor at the Blacksmith. You’ll need Smithing Texts to craft items. Smithing texts are given as mission rewards or random drops.
- Soul Match – You can use the blacksmith to upgrade any weapon or armor piece. You can also adjust special abilities.
- Refashion – Customize your weapons and armor pieces. Visual changes only.
- Temper – Use the Umbracite to swap the special effects on your gear and items. You can choose new effects from a random pool depending on the quality of Umbracite.
- Disassemble – Dismantle weapons and armor to salvage Smithing Materials.
The Blacksmith often sells rare items in limited numbers. When you come back from a mission you’ll notice a stock change. Moreover, if you sold an item my mistake you can buy back at the same price. Buybacks are limited to 20 sales. This is all you need to know about the Blacksmith in the game. If you need more help with the game check out our Nioh 2 guides hub.