In total, there are 5 endings in Nier Replicant, and seeing all of them requires getting your hands on all 33 weapons from different locations. The process isn’t too hard as the majority of weapons are purchasable and can also be acquired through the story. In this guide, we will discuss everything you need to know on how to unlock all weapons in Nier Replicant.
Nier Replicant Weapons Locations
How to get all weapons in Nier Replicant requires sharing some story details but I will try to keep things as spoiler-free as possible. Before we start, don’t forget to check out our Nier Replicant endings guide as well.
- Nameless Blade: Default weapon.
- Rebirth: You get it in the first act after a big story event.
- Moonrise: As you make your way to Seafront you will come across a person being attacked by Shades. Save his life to get this weapon.
- Kusanagi: Default weapon for the second act.
- Ancient Overlord: You get this after a big story event in Facade, Act 2.
- Transience: Default weapon for the second act.
- Iron Will: Complete the main quest in Junk Heep during Act 2.
- Iron Pipe: Acquired through the “The Magical Stone” side quest.
- Phoenix Spear: Purchased from Facade weapon shop, Act 2.
- Captain’s Holy Spear: Purchased from Facade weapon shop, Act 2.
- Spear of the Usurper: Purchased from Seafront weapon shop, Act 2.
- Vile Axe: Purchased from Seafront weapon shop, Act 2.
- Phoenix Dagger: Purchased from Seafront weapon shop, Act 2.
- Sunrise: Purchased from Village or The Aerie weapon shops, Act 2.
- Axe of the Beheading: Purchased from Village weapon shop, Act 2.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw: Purchased from Facade weapon shop, Act 1.
- Beastbain: Purchased from Village weapon shop, Act 1.
- Lily-Leaf Sword: Purchased from Village weapon shop, Act 1.
Side Quest Weapons
- Labyrinth’s Shout: Speak with the Village weapon shop owner in Act 2 to get The Damaged Map side quest. You need to get the Machine Oil to complete this side quest.
- Labyrinth’s Song: During Act 2, complete A Shade Entombed and Disturbing the Sleep of Kings.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper: Complete A Bridge in Peril in the Village during Act 2.
- Faith: Complete all adventure side quests in the Forest of Myth and speak with Mayor in Act 1.
- Dragoon Lance: You find it before a spiral staircase in the final dungeon.
- Phoenix Sword: First room of final dungeon in Nier Replicant.
- Beastlord: Inside a box found before the Junk Heap prior to Act 2 boss fight.
- Beastlord: Lost Shrine rooftop in act 2.
- The Devil Queen: Go along the rear entrance of the Lost Shrine and look inside a box near a ladder.
- Fang of the Twins: Inside a box in the underground section of Emil’s Mansion in Act 2.
- Blade of Treachery: Near the boss save point in Emil’s Mansion.
- Nirvana Dagger: Inside the box on the upper level of the Lost Shrine in Act 2.
15 Nightmares Weapons
- Fool’s Accord: Complete the third fight in the third set of battles.
- Fool’s Lament: Complete the third fight in the second set of battles.
- Fool’s Embrace: Complete third fight in the first set of battles.
And that’s the end of our complete list of Nier Replicant locations and how to unlock them all. Need more help? See Nier Replicant endings.