Soul Mote is an essence of tier 2 and it can be used in various recipes in New World. You can use Soul Mote in Arcana, Furnishing, Stonecutting, and Engineering. It is also widely used for Alchemy purposes. In this guide, we have explained some ways through which the player can obtain the Soul Mote in New World.
New World Soul Mote
Soul Mote is a faint essence of a lost soul, and it is used in Alchemy. You can get Soul Mote at any level of harvesting but you will need to be at least level 50 of mining. Soul Mote can be obtained from the following three items or resources:
- Soulsprout: A type of plant that requires to be harvested. It gets you 20 experience points upon harvesting and 90 harvesting XP. This plant is commonly found in Windsward, Weaver’s Fen, Cutlass Keys, First Light, Monarch’s Bluffs, Everfall, and Brightwood
- Soulspire: A type of boulder that requires to be mined, and then harvested. It rewards you with 10 experience points and 158 mining XP. This boulder is commonly found in Brightwood, Cutlass Keys, Edengrove, Everfall, Great Cleave, Monarch’s Bluffs, Mourningdale, Restless Shore, and Weaver’s Fen
- Soulwyrm: An animal species that requires to be harvested. It rewards you with 5 experience points and 6 harvesting XP. This animal is commonly found in Brightwood, Ebonscale Reach, Edengrove, Everfall, Great Cleave, Reekwater, Mourningdale, Restless Shore, Shattered Mountain, and Windsward
There are quite a few recipes that require Soul Mote as an ingredient. These recipes are as follows:
- x2 Cut Flawed Amethys
- x2 Cut Flawed Malachite
- x2 Cut Flawed Opal
- x50 Eternal Heart
- x1 Weak Proficiency Booster
- x5 Soul Wisp
- x25 Minor Ancients Combat Trophy
This is everything that you need to know about Soul Mote and how and where to get it in New World. For more help on the game, be sure to check out our detailed New World wiki page.