Purchasing a house in New World is something the player will need to do at one point in the game. This is because of the fact that a house provides a place to rest after a long day of quests and killing enemies. In this New World guide, we have detailed all there is to know about how to buy a house in the game.
Buy House in New World
Purchasing a house in New World is a simple affair. There are, however, a few things that must be kept in mind. In the section below, we have provided a complete rundown of all these things:
- Houses in New World cost a fortune. These range from a few thousand to tens of thousands – depending on the tier. More expensive houses provide better perks.
- Perks that a house provides include Trophies that provide a range of bonuses and also fast travel cooldown. This is why it is a good idea to purchase a house in an area where the player travels a lot.
- Aside from paying the price of a house, the player will also need to pay taxes.
- Standing in front of a house will show all there is to know about the price of a house, taxes, etc.
- Not paying the regular taxes will disable perks that a house provides.
- The player must also have a good social standing in order to purchase a house. Once again, it can be something like 10 all the way to 30. This can be done by completing quests, gathering resources, defeating enemies, etc.
- Lastly, do note that houses in New World can also be decorated using items like furniture, curtains, and even pets. Once fully decorated, the player can also invite others to visit the house.
As seen above, purchasing a house in New World requires quite a lot of things notably Gold and Town Standing. This is why it is a good idea to get started on these things from the early game.
This is all we have got in how to buy a house in New World. Be sure to check out our detailed New World wiki page for more help on the game.