Necromunda: Underhive Wars features multiple skills for each available class. Skills in Necromunda have two main categories; active and passive skills. Passive skills are triggered when certain criteria are met while Active skills must be triggered manually by the player. In this guide, we will explain all effects that come with skills in Necromunda: Underhive Wars, and how skills work in the game.
Necromunda: Underhive Wars Skills For All Classes
There are 5 classes in Necromunda: Underhive Wars. The following are the class skills found in Necromunda: Underhive Wars.
- Field Scan (Active): +25% ranged precision and bypass ranged evasion
- Trick Shot (Active): Weapon shoots twice, Choose up to two different targets, shots have a -15% hit chance penalty
- Height Advantage (Passive): +15% ranged critical damage if you have the high ground
- Repositioning (Passive): 5 AP cost of Ascension and Jump after you shoot
- Shredding Frenzy (Active): Weapon can attack three times, choose up to three different targets; shots have a -50% hit chance penalty
- Aura: Precision (Active): +25% melee precision and ranged precision, last till the end to the battle or until the aura changes
- Reinforce (Passive): -15% AP cost of Shoot and Heavy Barrage after using Field Repair or Tune-up
- Heavy-Footed (Passive): 15% AP cost of Shoot, -20 maximum movement points
- Build: Health Dispenser (Active): Creates a health dispenser that squadmates can use to recover 75 HP
- Hydraulic Slam (Active): A melee attack with the Servo-Arm, +100% damage with 25% melee penetration and melee precision
- Revved Up (Passive): -5 AP cost of any build skill, activates after Strike, Shoot, or Machine Strike
- Machine Spirit (Passive): +5% critical hit chance with active weapons, activates after Field Repair, Reload, or Anointed Armaments and lasts 10 turns
- Homemade ‘Nade (Active): Deals 33-45 damage to enemies inside a 5m radius, 1,000% damage to destructible objects, does not use up any grenade-type consumable
- Cryo-fog Capsule (Active): Throwable grenade that does -5 initiative and -5% damage absorption to all fighters in a 5m radius
- Chain Reaction (Passive): -5 AP cost of Homemade ‘Nade and any explosive consumable, activates after Field Repair
- Seasoned Caution (Passive): -10 AP cost of Field Repair; activates after Cryo-fog Capsule or any trap
- Chain Hit (Active): Attack twice with a melee weapon, can choose up to two targets, attacks have a -20% hit chance penalty
- Charge (Active): Rush a target, does not trigger stances, perform an attack with +25% crit chance, and bypass melee evasion with a -10% hit chance penalty
- Enrage (Passive): After getting hit with a melee attack reduces the cost of Strike by -5 AP. Stacks up to two times
- Vengeance (Passive): After getting hit with a ranged attack gain +10% hit resistance, stacks up to three times
These are all of the skills you will find in Necromunda: Underhive Wars. If you need more help with the game check out the Wiki.