Similar to earlier iterations, you can scan your face and use it on an Avatar for MyPlayer in NBA 2K23. Doing so is fairly simple but there are a couple of things that you need to understand. To begin, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to install the MyNBA2K23 app on your phone. It is available for both iOS and Android.
- Follow the instructions to login with your credentials.
- Tap on the Face Scan icon to bring up the camera.
- You should also avoid accessories such as headbands, caps, shades, etc. It is also a
- good idea to be in a room that has uniform lighting.
While facing the camera, try to align your face inside the oval grid.
- Now turn your face by 30° – left and right. After the app is done capturing photos, tap on Upload.
- Open up NBA 2K23 and open up the Scan Your Face menu. After that, select Head Scan Data option.
- This will let the game scan the MyNBA2K23 app for any pictures that you have uploaded. Wait it out a little and your in-game Avatar will have your face.
All you need to do is to follow the instructions by MyNBA2K23 and it will not have any errors. From our experience, most of the errors occur due to poor-lit room, turning face too fast, etc.
This is all we have got in how to scan your face in NBA 2K23. Be sure to see our detailed NBA 2K23 guides page for more help on the game.