There are quite a lot of ways of asserting dominance in NBA 2K23 but nothing feels as good as a Contact Dunk. Not a lot has changed when it comes to Contact Dunk requirements in NBA 2K23. These maneuvers can rapidly increase your popularity in MyCareer and you should aim to do 1-2 in every game if possible. This is, however, easier said than done as it requires you to build your character in a particular way i.e., Height, Attribute, Vertical, etc.
Below are all the requirements that you need to get right in order to successfully perform different Contact Dunks in NBA 2K23:
- Small Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 86+ and Shorter than 6’5”.
- Pro Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 84+ and Vertical 70+.
- Pro Bigman Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 80+ and Taller than 6’10”.
- Elite Contact Dunks: Driving Dunk 92+ and Vertical 80+.
- Elite Bigman Contact Dunks: Standing Dunk 90+ and Taller than 6’10”.
Those of you who played NBA 2K22 will immediately notice that 2K did not change these requirements. All you need to do is to get the timing right.
These are all the Contact Dunk Requirements in NBA 2K23. You can also check out our guide on how you can get Dr. Disrespect cosmetics. Be sure to see our detailed NBA 2K23 guides page for more help on the game.