The AMD B550 chipset based motherboards will be released on June 16th but they have started to pop on online for pre-order. We have already seen variants from Asus and Gigabyte but now the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX and ITX motherboards are also available for pre-order on Amazon.
Out of the box, both of these motherboards come with WiFi 6. We recommend using a wired connection for gaming but the option is there if you need it. The MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge WiFi is ideal for small form factor mid-range builds while the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi can be used for tower ATX builds.
MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge WiFi
The features of the MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard are as follows:
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors and future AMD Ryzen processors.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4866(OC) MHz.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding.
- 2. 5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution.
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4866(OC) MHz
- Multi-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation.
- 2. 5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
Registrations for the AMD A520 chipset motherboards have been spotted. These are going to be cheaper than the B550 motherboards but at this time we do not know about the features that these upcoming motherboards will have to offer.
Let us know what you think about these MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi and whether you are going to pre-order or wait for the reviews to come out first.